Quantcast

You Can Take a Brotha out of the Ghetto...

Rustbucket

Chimp
Jun 4, 2009
Where the dirt is good
But still smarter than the average evangelical Christian...
Uhhhhhhh, you soo funny! I'm willing to wager that if you spoke like that to an average christian that had some nutz you'd have your metrosexual chest shaving OC a$$ handed to you in a hurry and you'd be walking back to mommies house with a sack full of your rotten teeth. On Monday you'd be calling the attorney.

With 7K posts you are enlightenend - but you're still a pu$$y in real life when not browsing RM.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Uhhhhhhh, you soo funny! I'm willing to wager that if you spoke like that to an average christian that had some nutz you'd have your metrosexual chest shaving OC a$$ handed to you in a hurry and you'd be walking back to mommies house with a sack full of your rotten teeth. On Monday you'd be calling the attorney.

With 7K posts you are enlightenend - but you're still a pu$$y in real life when not browsing RM.
Could you please clarify.

Does this mean that the " average christian " will bite him in the scrotum and leave behind broken pieces of tooth ?

Or does it mean that the " average christian " can inflict poor oral hygiene by laying on hands ?

And the way you spell pussy with dollar signs, does that mean you have to pay for it ?

I think you're confused.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF

You tell him, brother.

All you pvssies on RM, you have no lives! You all suck, you hypocritical racist scumbags, love Obama because you all have black fathers and white mothers!!!

I bet you all cry yourselves to sleep you are big pvssies!

Rustbucket, you da man!

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001

wash your mouth out with a revolver.

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan

Challenge him to a cage match!

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

Its funny because you assume the average christian actually has "nutz". Before they grow "nutz" they need to grow spines first.

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
But you can't take the ghetto out of the brotha...

Is how the old saying goes, but it wouldn't really apply to BO since he's been a fairly priveliged ****** that everyones bowed down to all his life.

Here's our esteemed leader picking up some go-U-ld...
:banned:

[Rant on]
You must be one Short bus riding, "Rush Limbaugh" listening, small peckered, pasty white-trash Mo-Fo if you really think that.

I don't know where to begin on that comment. Obviously your mother should have slapped some more sense into you when you were younger. Why don't you leave your miopic (Sorry, you may have to look this word up in the DICKshonary) little world and see what the rest of the world is like. Obviusly you need some more exposure.

Go back to pink-bike, or just grow up.
[/rant off]

Jesus_Christ

Chimp
Aug 9, 2006
eyes up my son

Atta boy!!!!!!!

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
For people that profess their love for the ultimate non-violence, accept everyone role model, you guys seem pretty hateful.

What would Jesus say? I don't think he would be too happy with your actions and ideals.

Jesus_Christ

Chimp
Aug 9, 2006
eyes up my son
What would Jesus say?
Funny you should ask.

I'd say my peeps are a righteous army of kickass truck drivin soldiers not to be fukked with. I gave them guns and freedom as well as a penchant for kickin molars. And whiteness. I gave them lots of whiteness. And I'll be damned if they ain't ready to use their holy gifts.

(Honesty disclosure: I can't really be damned, I've got my pension)

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
Funny you should ask.

I'd say my peeps are a righteous army of kickass truck drivin soldiers not to be fukked with. I gave them guns and freedom as well as a penchant for kickin molars. And whiteness. I gave them lots of whiteness. And I'll be damned if they ain't ready to use their holy gifts.

Let's be honest here, you didn't give anyone freedom.

Jesus_Christ

Chimp
Aug 9, 2006
eyes up my son
Let's be honest here, you didn't give anyone freedom.
Sure I did. It was me who gave free will. And by me, I mean pops. Who existed before me. But is the same as me.

Look. There's like 3 of us. We all get credit for what the other two do.

Besides, look at this pic from that other thread.

Do I look like one seriously liberating mother fukker or what? I even got the damn muscle shirt! Nothing says freedom like muscle shirt!

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
RustNugget, represent...are you really N8? Or one of the other oxygendeprivedatbirth trolls who have been banned from the Monkey?
(I cant remember the names of all the fallen, forgive me...)

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Sure I did. It was me who gave free will. And by me, I mean pops. Who existed before me. But is the same as me.

Look. There's like 3 of us. We all get credit for what the other two do.

Besides, look at this pic from that other thread.

Do I look like one seriously liberating mother fukker or what? I even got the damn muscle shirt! Nothing says freedom like muscle shirt!
free will /= freedom

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Funny you should ask.

Oh man. + rep for ultimate sarcasm.:rofl:

Last edited:

Jesus_Christ

Chimp
Aug 9, 2006
eyes up my son
free will /= freedom
Look you smug little bastard:

I dictated half the stuff in THE BIBLE.

You should know damn well I'm not one to nitpick the minutia for apparent contradictions and double meanings. It's all about FEELING that you have freedom. And I know in my gut that I invented it. And then gave it to America, which is my chosen country. Now go spread that sh!t son!!!!!!

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Look you smug little bastard:

I dictated half the stuff in THE BIBLE.

You should know damn well I'm not one to nitpick the minutia for apparent contradictions and double meanings. It's all about FEELING that you have freedom. And I know in my gut that I invented it. And then gave it to America, which is my chosen country. Now go spread that sh!t son!!!!!!
Praise Jeebus and pass teh ammunition...Which you can now do in the same building in Kentucky...coincidence?? I think not.

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
Funny you should ask.

bwhaha.. funniest thing on rm in a while...

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
The next person who posts on this thread is a you-know-what-lover

Last edited: