Quantcast

X-post from DH, riding pics from three eight

crash13

Chimp
Dec 19, 2003
Lake Stevens, WA
nice pics zoso. what day were u up there. we were up there on sunday. it was my first time there, i had a blast. does anyone ever run into motorbikes on the trails? are they allowed on the trails? there were two guys trying to ride up the warmup line on there dirt bikes. i mean i don't mind the dirt bikes being up there but they don't need to be on the bike trails.

Zoso

Monkey
Jan 31, 2003
Seattle
We were up there two Sundays ago. There are usually a few moto guys, but they rarely ride the bike trails. Its near certain death to do so. There were a bunch of punk rockers shooting when we were there. Scary stuff, they had auto loaders and some big handguns.

May 9, 2003
Burien at Crappiss' House
I saw some moto tire chewage on lower warmup last time I was there also. Made me mad, I don't need those guys tearing up the smoothest part of the trail up there. The rest is rocky and rooty, but it's too steep and tight for the motorcycles, I think, but it's too obvious they can ride up that little section too easily.

crash13

Chimp
Dec 19, 2003
Lake Stevens, WA
Originally posted by Captain Crunch
I saw some moto tire chewage on lower warmup last time I was there also. Made me mad, I don't need those guys tearing up the smoothest part of the trail up there. The rest is rocky and rooty, but it's too steep and tight for the motorcycles, I think, but it's too obvious they can ride up that little section too easily.
yeah we seen them on the lower part of the warm up line. mukai kicked them off but it looked like they were waiting for us to leave to get back on it.