Quantcast

www.windrock-mtb.com

Ronny Grady

Monkey
Oct 20, 2003
Wow guys, that site is pretty damn impressive! I certainly didn't expect it to have so much media content. The ability to spread the news about trail conditions will be cool as well.

Does Joey really read email?

Would you be open to photo or video submissions? I have a few older photos around somewhere if you want them.

See you up there again in a few weeks.

John

Squasher

Monkey
Aug 20, 2001
K-Ville
I need to meet with Spokie80 either tomorrow or mon. Were going to go over the maintenence of the the site and everything. But as far as Im concerned, fine by me. It would be cool to have current photos from the last race and so on. I'll keep ya posted. :thumb:
Ronny Grady said:
Wow guys, that site is pretty damn impressive! I certainly didn't expect it to have so much media content. The ability to spread the news about trail conditions will be cool as well.

Does Joey really read email?

Would you be open to photo or video submissions? I have a few older photos around somewhere if you want them.

See you up there again in a few weeks.

John

Jun 11, 2004
Will Windrock be open for riding the weekend of October 2nd & 3rd? A few of us have never been, but want to check it out! Everyone who has been tells us its AWESOME!

mfzbike

Monkey
Apr 10, 2004
Precious painville
demolition dave said:
Will Windrock be open for riding the weekend of October 2nd & 3rd? A few of us have never been, but want to check it out! Everyone who has been tells us its AWESOME!
its open every saturday and sunday, hope to see yah there :thumb:

spoke80

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2001
The website will be updated on a regular basis (when I findtime at work) so I will do my best to keep everyone up to date. Windrock is open to ride next weekend if we ever dry out so get your crew together.

This weekend I believe Joey and I will be scouting for new trails so holla if you are down for that.

B

bigkonarider

cool site.
Make sure you keep it one paragraph in the guestbook-otherwise it cuts off the rest of the message..
Anyway's i can't believe the Joey'inator is makinga long 9 minute run from the TOP of Windrock ! That's a serious run !nice........
Cool :thumb: :dancing:

Squasher

Monkey
Aug 20, 2001
K-Ville
bigkonarider said:
cool site.
Make sure you keep it one paragraph in the guestbook-otherwise it cuts off the rest of the message..
Anyway's i can't believe the Joey'inator is makinga long 9 minute run from the TOP of Windrock ! That's a serious run !nice........
Cool :thumb: :dancing:
Fixed that little bug. Thanks for pointing that out :)

HRDTLBRO

Turbo Monkey
Feb 4, 2004
Apt. 421
Rode from 12 to about 4 today with Joey. The rock was in great condition! Super fast and tacky. Hope his bro on a blue giant is good, sounds like he took a hard crash on the upper section.