Quantcast

WWIII thread

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Plane’s transponder stopped suddenly mid-flight at altitude. That aint no engine failure.

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
Plane’s transponder stopped suddenly mid-flight at altitude. That aint no engine failure.
There’s video of it from shortly after it ceased moving horizontally and yeah, the engines were likely off during its final decent, but as an amateur rocket surgeon I feel confident in saying the engine issue was a side effect of an explosion issue. Bomb on the plane or the one operational Russian SAM, that’s TBD.

Ukraine is having a pretty good week, smoked a Russian bomber, scored some f16s, smoked an S400 battery, Russians scuttling ferries at Kerch, got a pilot to defect with his Mi8, gained back a bit of territory, and now the Chef has been cooked along with his Nazi fuckbuddy.

Bad news if you’re in Niger trying to do a coup though.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
There’s video of it from shortly after it ceased moving horizontally and yeah, the engines were likely off during its final decent, but as an amateur rocket surgeon I feel confident in saying the engine issue was a side effect of an explosion issue. Bomb on the plane or the one operational Russian SAM, that’s TBD.

guys, guys......I've got a crazy idea that's the one both of you already know and it's the most obvious.....stay with me now

it went through a magic window that in no way shape or form means missile, an actual literal window, just like chuffer said

probably sheared them hair dryers straight off

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
I'd like to think there is a conspiracy and they've got the bastard in some gulag prison camp. Facts though are unknown and at best these guys are thugs. Can they handle more thought process than 'make airplane go boom'?

Sandro

Terrified of Cucumbers
Nov 12, 2006
The old world
Edit: unfortunately fake. Won't stop Kennedy from quoting it

They sure know their audience, can't wait for that dumbfuck Kennedy to start repeating this

Last edited:

chuffer

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2004
McMinnville, OR
guys, guys......I've got a crazy idea that's the one both of you already know and it's the most obvious.....stay with me now

it went through a magic window that in no way shape or form means missile, an actual literal window, just like chuffer said

probably sheared them hair dryers straight off
Wtf do I have do with any of this? Did I black-out-post something about literal windows?