Quantcast

Eren

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2006
mill creek, WA (now in Surrey UK)
and lets not forget warner and his "he can take female hormoines and get breasts, he can lactate so hell never get thirsty again!"

chris kovarik OTB, went down hard and stayed down, doesnt look like hes finishing

"tougher than a 2 dollar steak"

"the only thing harder than kovarik is granite"

- seb

Turbo Monkey
Apr 10, 2002
UK
I gotta say the feed has been 100% solid for me since the men started, better than I've seen at any of the other rounds :)

- seb

Turbo Monkey
Apr 10, 2002
UK
Dude, someone tell Stik to stop doing that annoying police-siren thing.
You just did, I think we all know Stik'll be reading every word of this thread either now or later to see what we all thought of him haha :)

- seb

Turbo Monkey
Apr 10, 2002
UK
Hill will know before his run that Minnaar has it wrapped up, so hopefully he'll let it all hang out for some domination :D

John P.

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2001
Golden, CO
I gotta say the feed has been 100% solid for me since the men started, better than I've seen at any of the other rounds :)
Wish I could say the same. The audio's somewhat steady, but as Warner would say, the video's "RUUUUUFFFFFFFF AS HELL!"

- seb

Turbo Monkey
Apr 10, 2002
UK
On Massive MTB it's 100% fine, freecaster doesn't have it right today for whatever reason.

John P.

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2001
Golden, CO
Love the fact that Hill's wearing those whacked out Zuba-esque pants . . . you know all the muppets will be rolling those retarded things next year. Gonna make for some good laughs!

- seb

Turbo Monkey
Apr 10, 2002
UK
LOL at Brendan's crash, simply becasue could he have ended up any further or more awkward from his bike, pmsl. Shame, he could have used a decent result.

Eren

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2006
mill creek, WA (now in Surrey UK)
so theoretically if fairclough would have kept on pace of his split, and hill didnt hit that tree or superman mid turn, greg would have been 6th and hill first and a 1 point margin of win for minnaar, that would have been sick!

well done to minnaar and to blenkinsop for his first win!

Damo

Short One Marshmallow
Sep 7, 2006
French Alps
How fcken good was that for a final???

I do have to say however, that the footage was utter s1te. Who wants to see spectators at the finish line when we could and should be watching the top rider's runs.

John P.

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2001
Golden, CO
Seb-

Good call on the trouble-free MassiveMTB feed - let's hope FreezeCaster (<-good one, Norbar) gets these issues straightened out for next year.

I thought Stik was pretty good for his first outing, but there's room for improvement. If he'd just focus on calling the action and keeping his cool rather than trying to match Warner with one-liners and hystrionics, he'd be a homerun. Again, though, pretty solid effort for his first time in the booth.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Wow if that many riders keep riding that fast next year will be even better.

Stick talking about Phil Collins whats next quotes from episodes of the Golden Girls :biggrin: