Quantcast

World Championships - Val di Sole

- seb

Turbo Monkey
Apr 10, 2002
UK
I'm super pleased for her winning by so much. Makes you think though doesn't it, the girl needs an earpiece. "Yeah you're NINE seconds up, fookin chill, stop trying so damn hard, if you crash you'll never forget it". She could have stopped and posed for photos she had such a margin!!

stiksandstones

Turbo Monkey
May 21, 2002
Orange, Ca
I'm super pleased for her winning by so much. Makes you think though doesn't it, the girl needs an earpiece. "Yeah you're NINE seconds up, fookin chill, stop trying so damn hard, if you crash you'll never forget it". She could have stopped and posed for photos she had such a margin!!
We tried the earpiece deal in 98 season, I never seen a piece of electronics get thrown so hard in a trailer.

- seb

Turbo Monkey
Apr 10, 2002
UK
I know obviously it was only seeding, and conditions change etc, but even so: rach's time would have put her 27th in men's seeding.

stiksandstones

Turbo Monkey
May 21, 2002
Orange, Ca
I know obviously it was only seeding, and conditions change etc, but even so: rach's time would have put her 27th in men's seeding.
I take that as an impressive stat.

Someone in my house just said after the Atherton victory: 'those other chicks are all so done'.

- seb

Turbo Monkey
Apr 10, 2002
UK
Yeah, shame Cedric isn't commentating :(

Anyone found the freecaster chat? Can't see it anywhere?

Mens should start in 2 minutes.