Quantcast

Windrock TN?

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
talk to profro. windrock is dope. hope you have a dh rig. when are you gonna be in nc?

when are you gonna be in nc?

Ronny Grady

Monkey
Oct 20, 2003
Call Harper's Bike Shop for the scoop if Doug doesn't resond.
Harper's Bike Shop
Address: 118 Northshore Dr, Knoxville, TN 37919
Phone: (865) 588-5744

I am pretty sure the mountain is closed until things dry out, the winter freeze - thaw is making the trails unrideable right now.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
profro said:
I tried calling you this moring Damn True. But Ronny's correct. I think the Rock is closed until it dries out.

man you dont know what the hell you are talkin about :p

bradical

Monkey
Dec 9, 2003
G-Vegas SC
bizutch said:
Hey Damn True, email me at bizutch@hotmail.com and let me know what the respect cult sets for you with bradical and curiouscaptain. I'm snowboarding on Saturday at Wolf Laurel. What part of NC are you gonna be in?
He mentioned wanting to do shuttles so I'm guessing some good ol fashioned Bennett/ perry fun. Any other suggestions butch? You guys have bikes yet?

me89

Monkey
May 25, 2004
asheville
hey dt your demo 8 wouldnt happen to be the pro model would it. cant wait to ride man hope you can make it brad

Fury

Monkey
Oct 9, 2002
Toronto, Canada
If I was looking on a map, where would I find Windrock (closest town/city?)? Also - is it the kind of place you can ride for a few days straight or is there really only 1 run?

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
there are several runs but you wouldnt want to do several days straight it. the nearest actual metro area would be knoxville. you have to provide your own shuttle and the place will beat you into submission by the end of day 2. :nuts: :p :cool:

me89

Monkey
May 25, 2004
asheville
That it is, though not to spec.
sweet dude hopefully it will be warm enough for use to ride on sunday if thats when you can ride. if you want to ride saturday my crew probly wont be able to go but brad might if the weather cooperates. okay man hope to see ya on sunday peace out.

me89

Monkey
May 25, 2004
asheville
are you serious i used to go to swim meets in oakridge that is so awsome. wow deffinatly going to have to take a trip out there. looked at the gallery and it looks insane. okay peace out and dt hope your ready for the ride of you life.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
did you swim in the lake at the oakridge nuclear plant? that would explain a lot of things.

me89

Monkey
May 25, 2004
asheville
wow i think you solved the mystery biggins. that would explain some things. woops i knew i shouldnt have listened to my coach.

GravityFreakTJ

leg shavin roadie
Jul 14, 2003
at a road race near you
biggins said:
there are several runs but you wouldnt want to do several days straight it. the nearest actual metro area would be knoxville. you have to provide your own shuttle and the place will beat you into submission by the end of day 2. :nuts: :p :cool:

i have to agree with Ben,2 days straight is all i can take.but man that place is he11a fun :D