Quantcast

Windrock or TTC April 9th & 10th

hater951

Chimp
Mar 31, 2011
swamp
u had to go straight to the sausage huh panda. Even though I know that's what ur good at. if it wasn't for me selling u out next weekend I would unleash the fury on ur ass

Panda

Chimp
Nov 29, 2009
Louisiana
u had to go straight to the sausage huh panda. Even though I know that's what ur good at. if it wasn't for me selling u out next weekend I would unleash the fury on ur ass
Lol. U could try. N I told Loo to take it easy on u. Y the hostility?

Apr 5, 2011
NOLA
Hater laying it on thick. I would have thought you'd be in better spirits heading to the rock tomorrow. Well I guess once a hater always a hater.

hater951

Chimp
Mar 31, 2011
swamp
was the qoute in question said? true. was it the stupidest thing a guy could say to a group of his friends? true. will it forever b in the archive of burns? def. but when u keep bringing it up is it bc ur covering a truth about urself? prob. ride on and let the hate continue

Panda

Chimp
Nov 29, 2009
Louisiana
Another quote for truth: the internet is tough place to ride. Another quote for truth is if ur gonna dish it out u better b able take it

hater951

Chimp
Mar 31, 2011
swamp
panda I bet u like to TAKE IT and that's u keep bringing it up. this conversation was fun and all I gotta say is I will b roosting ur a*@ every chance I get when I get back in town. make sure to post how good u took craven dirt in ur face. peace out

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
Ask Jacob how many we got last year that was perfect. I think it was 2 or 3 sacks. I'm also getting a list of stuff I can get locally like potatos, sausage (extra for hater), beer, etc.

Jul 6, 2010
Lafayette, La
You guys better get 3 sacks
3 sacks will be about 90lbs give or take some "hater" sausage...
and the price of crawfish is at a premium right now. $3/lb

Its gonna be close to $300. So who is in? Me and my buddy are in, doug i know you're in, zilla is in, scuba you're in fasho, who else is in?

Jul 6, 2010
Lafayette, La
yup minus the sausage intake I'm down for 5lb's. and I have no idea how to cook them
Dont worry i'm getting the low down from my authentic coon asses at my shop. I'll have some chicken scratch cooking instructions that we can baseline off of....I'm down to assist the cooking but not if it takes away from riding time :rant: