Quantcast

Windham WC in '10

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY
Amply stoked to give the course next weekend a go at Windham. Quite cool if they use the DH course in 2010 for a WC to compare local times with the big guns.
They will most likely be 2 different courses. The one next week (GECS Race) is a modified version of the sport course from the National last summer. My guess is that the WC course would be more akin to the pro/exp one from that race.

sethimus

neu bizutch
Feb 5, 2006
not in Whistler anymore :/
How the hell does Windham get the WC finals when that haven't had any races there in years?

Not hating just wondering.

Sooooo pumped to hear this, I can't wait. Bromont, MSA and Windham in one season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
la bresse was the same, the old race track was on a different hill then the wc race track...

luiz carlos

Monkey
Apr 15, 2002
Brazil-Rio de Janeiro
What about Pietermaritzburg???...If I remember the info, Pieter was gonna hold WC's till 2011. What happened???

In my opinion should put la Bresse too. Thousands of fans in a rainy sunday day. Good course.

boogenman

Turbo Monkey
Nov 3, 2004
BUFFALO
What is the vertical at Windham? I'm stoked for you guys in the East but bummed for us out West. It would be nice to see a WC return to Vail or somewhere in Colorado.

Make the trip out there man! I'm moving to Denver this fall but I will be coming back for this one!

You can crash at Jim Mac's house

primo661

Monkey
Jun 16, 2008
Pietermaritzburg, South Africa
What about Pietermaritzburg???...If I remember the info, Pieter was gonna hold WC's till 2011. What happened???

In my opinion should put la Bresse too. Thousands of fans in a rainy sunday day. Good course.
We've been assured over the last few months that we having the world cup next year in Pietermaritzburg by UCI reps in the form of press releases and such, so I'm quite suprised its not on the calender. The assurances we recieved about keeping the WC in PMB would be in line with the earlier suggestion that the UCI may fill up the calender over the next few months. Im not getting my hopes up though until we get official word. Im going to miss Bromont as well, a really great track from what I saw and heard of it.