Quantcast

Wilsons on Wed. ?

t-rick

Chimp
Apr 1, 2011
W-S, NC
You gonna be shuttling? Or linking up trails? i.e. lots of pedaling or no? Don't mind pedaling the dh bike but just like to know

motobutane

Monkey
Apr 27, 2010
WNC
Start at the dirt mounds grind up 181 for 11 miles - puke - go raz to green to raid eat an icecream sandwich at the store then grind up craigs creek gravel and up to stankhole & goat. Collect all the vehicles, then shuttle beehive!

On a singlespeed of course :)

t-rick

Chimp
Apr 1, 2011
W-S, NC
Was thinkin of doing the same we did a while back, raz to green to raiders. Wouldn't mind doing something else though. You have an idea?
I just wanted to get some more time on my DH bike since I'm doing that qualifier this weekend. Have been busy taking summer classes for college so hardly had time to ride.

Even some shuttles on ***leys or razz or any other shuttle trails I have never heard of...

milohead

Monkey
Dec 9, 2008
Johnson City, Tn
I just wanted to get some more time on my DH bike since I'm doing that qualifier this weekend. Have been busy taking summer classes for college so hardly had time to ride.

Even some shuttles on ***leys or razz or any other shuttle trails I have never heard of...
pm sent