Quantcast

will my slider clear a michy comp 32 2.8 for sweitchzer?

May 24, 2002
Boulder CO
No...you'll have to cut some of the cornering knobs...just run a 2.5 or whatever, its not like we're mega pro and its going to make that much of a difference...

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
I have a 2.8 micche on my Slider right now. Haven't had any clearance problems whatsover, nor has Rabie on his Firefly. However, we're both running narrow rims (521s, I think Rabie might have had an Aircorp on there too) and riding in mudless SoCal. Still, it's not close enough that it made me think twice or anything.

biker3

Turbo Monkey
I know im not pro or anything its just my first big race and I want my tires to hookup. I have dee max rims so I guess the 2.8 will fit. Ill just try it out. Oh and BTW whats the diff between comp 16 and comp 24? Which would I rather run in the rear or does it even matter at all?

thanks

zedro

Turbo Monkey
Sep 14, 2001
at the end of the longest line
biker3 said:
I know im not pro or anything its just my first big race and I want my tires to hookup. I have dee max rims so I guess the 2.8 will fit. Ill just try it out. Oh and BTW whats the diff between comp 16 and comp 24? Which would I rather run in the rear or does it even matter at all?

thanks
i believe the 24s run on the drier side of things, and the 16s on the wetter side.