Quantcast

Wildflower Rush pics?

ÆX

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
NM
i love that race.

did they change the track? like start from the top?

nice run jeff!

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
bcd said:
i love that race.

did they change the track? like start from the top?

nice run jeff!
Except for putting in a little chicane and then a kicker at the bottom, it was exactly the same as years past... super fun really! Lots of fast, killer corners and goodness all around. As far as pics go, check out www.vastaction.com I think those are the only ones in existence right now, unless some private party decides to post somewhere.

ÆX

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
NM
Full Trucker said:
Except for putting in a little chicane and then a kicker at the bottom, it was exactly the same as years past... super fun really! Lots of fast, killer corners and goodness all around. As far as pics go, check out www.vastaction.com I think those are the only ones in existence right now, unless some private party decides to post somewhere.
was this up by the top b/f the first rise?

May 24, 2002
Boulder CO
I dunno if you can see this, but here is the chicane we're talking about alex. It was a fun course, if they'd use more of the fall line like the top section it could be incredible.

If you can see the pict you'll see how I was really pushing to make up time after I came to a dead stop through the upper switchbacks. 5 finger grip baby

Attachments

ÆX

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
NM
neversummersnow said:
I dunno if you can see this, but here is the chicane we're talking about alex. It was a fun course, if they'd use more of the fall line like the top section it could be incredible.

If you can see the pict you'll see how I was really pushing to make up time after I came to a dead stop through the upper switchbacks. 5 finger grip baby
nice. that is hard to do! man that landing looked beat!

who is this?

yeah, if they would use all the mountain it would be the best dh in CO!

May 24, 2002
Boulder CO
That's fellow team rider Dave Reilly. He was "only going for style in his run" :think:

The landing to the jump wasn't too bad, the chicane just above the jump got pretty beat though.

ÆX

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
NM
one hander

i can't get to snowmass ncs. :think: :angry: :p
mabey i will do the MSC.

May 24, 2002
Boulder CO
when can we plan on seeing you out at a race again Alex? Snowmass National maybe? I could use your magic line finding abilities there.

EDIT: Just read above post---Snowmass MSC would be good too...anything to help me find those secret AM lines....

Mani_UT

Monkey
Nov 25, 2001
SLC, UT
Anyone else with pics or footage of the race?
I was number 576 and the guys from VAST took a picture of me .... on the ground :(
I'd like to see one in the air like the one above in the thread that would be cool!

course was super fun. I highly recommend it! Very mellow but fast and fun :D