Quantcast

Why is Necrophelia illegal?

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
Property law?

When you die, your body becomes property of the executor of your estate, I'd imagine.

So you can't screw a corpse for the same reason you can't pull the fork off my bike and screw the headtube.

That still leaves a bad situation open though...

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Silver said:
Property law?

When you die, your body becomes property of the executor of your estate, I'd imagine.

So you can't screw a corpse for the same reason you can't pull the fork off my bike and screw the headtube.

Well, yeah, I meant if its your wife or something. Not that the mortician could just bang away at it.

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
Silver said:

Don't give him any ideas. He's ill enough. ;)

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
BurlySurly said:
I mean if she's definitely been faithful.
I guess if the person consented before they die........I keep thinking of the scene in the hospital in Kill Bill 1 where Uma Thurman wakes up bites the guys tongue off and slams that guys head in the door.

Pedalist

Monkey
Sep 20, 2003
Clayton, NC
Well, imagine if some dude was banging your moms corps before her funeral. It is illegal just because it is wrong as hell. Kind of like it is illegal to huff chemicals. You can actually be arrested for that too.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
valve bouncer said:
I guess if the person consented before they die........I keep thinking of the scene in the hospital in Kill Bill 1 where Uma Thurman wakes up bites the guys tongue off and slams that guys head in the door.
Yeah, Buck had it made for sure though.

I dont know if consent would be an issue. I mean, do the dead have rights? And plus, if its your wife, she already said "I do". That's pretty much consent for whatever.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
Pedalist said:
Well, imagine if some dude was banging your moms corps before her funeral. It is illegal just because it is wrong as hell. Kind of like it is illegal to huff chemicals. You can actually be arrested for that too.
Yeah, but that's unhealthy and can kill you. So there is at least a rationale behind it. This law just seems like a kneejerk reaction to the wrongdoings of some morgue workers instead of a well-thought policy.

bomberz1qr20

Turbo Monkey
Nov 19, 2001
It's illegal because Dick Cheney and others like him in government need to eat the genitals of the recently deceased to keep "alive".

They don't want your seed to taint the food.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
bomberz1qr20 said:
It's illegal because Dick Cheney and others like him in government need to eat the genitals of the recently deceased to keep "alive".

They don't want your seed to taint the food.
now THAT is funny stuff.