Quantcast

Who's into dj/dh/fr ect.

Ha_ha_693

Chimp
Apr 4, 2012
Hi ppl im a dj/dh rider and if anyone is on facebook I have a page for all bike riders, you can post anythink you like about bikes also ill keep you up to date on events, park building, even dirt jumps in the macking. So plz ppl hav a look at my page and plz like it just serch for Tassie Riders or go to http://www.facebook.com/TassiesRiders

All riders are welcome

Ride Till You Die

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Hi ppl im a dj/dh rider and if anyone is on facebook I have a page for all bike riders, you can post anythink you like about bikes also ill keep you up to date on events, park building, even dirt jumps in the macking. So plz ppl hav a look at my page and plz like it just serch for Tassie Riders or go to
You know, if I were advertising my website, I might consider proofreading my post first, so that people would be led to believe they will be visiting a quality page that's worth their time, instead of one that's maintained by someone who writes as if they have been hit in the head with a shovel.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
You know, if I were advertising my website, I might consider proofreading my post first, so that people would be led to believe they will be visiting a quality page that's worth their time, instead of one that's maintained by someone who writes as if they have been hit in the head with a shovel.
:stupid:

dante

Unabomber
Feb 13, 2004
looking for classic NE singletrack
Just as a word of warning, one of the mods on here was chastising us for going after a new guy who was promoting his site here in the Lounge...