Quantcast

Who's going to the Redbull Bike Battle in Baltimore the 18-19th

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
I will be there for sure! I am going to Diablo on saturday, the hitting the bike battle sunday. Should be a great weekend. Looking to get a little street session in before the comp in the morning if we can...Maybe you are interested (baltimore has a killer street scene).

Curb Hucker

I am an idiot
Feb 4, 2004
Sleeping in my Kenworth
were going to get into baltimore early saturday morning, and were leaving monday morning. Were looking watch the event, and do a whole ton of street riding. The best thing about this trip is that redbull is picking up my gas, room, and 100 cans of redbull tab :sneaky: :D

goofy

Monkey
Mar 20, 2004
olney md.
I'm going to be there along with other monkeys in the DC B-more area and are planning ssat rides and post comp rides around B-more

TheInedibleHulk

Turbo Monkey
May 26, 2004
Colorado
Is this one gonna be trialsy like the boston bike battle or more street/jumpy/grindy stuff? I know chase was doing handplants at boston but the win went to a full trials rider.

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
ViolentVolante said:
were going to get into baltimore early saturday morning, and were leaving monday morning. Were looking watch the event, and do a whole ton of street riding. The best thing about this trip is that redbull is picking up my gas, room, and 100 cans of redbull tab :sneaky: :D

How are they picking up the tab? Do you work for redbull? :confused:
I think i might end up getting a job with them...