• Conservatives

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Feminists

Votes: 7 53.8%

• Total voters

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
conservatives- they dont beleive in rights for anyone. as for feminazis i think they at least have some nderstanding of fairness. most feminists i meat are very in tune to modern needs of government. conservatives have yet to realize that times and needs change and think that the bible is the solution to everything. the conservatives also have a chip on their shoulder and the high and mighty our way is the only way that is right and good for everyone

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
biggins,

is being religious necessarily a qualification to be conservative? I think no.

Feminazis sure piss me off though.

the law

Monkey
Jun 25, 2002
where its at
This is a loaded question. But if it wasn't then, why would anyone post it? I have problems with Conservatives, Feminists and Liberals if they merely follow the views that are expected of them. More important than your political view is that you make up your own mind and think it through. But that wasn't the question.
In my opinion conservatives are more uptight by definition alone. AHD defines uptight as "1. Tense; nervous. 2. Financially pressed; destitute. 3. Outraged; angry. 4. Rigidly conventional, as in manners, opinions, and tastes." (emphasis added) Obviously definition number four applies to this discussion. It is hard to belive feminists are "rigidly conventional". They eschew the conventional outlook on gender roles and want to change the satus quo. On the hand, the definition of a conservative person is someone who favors "traditional views and values; tending to oppose change." In other words someone who favors convention. Thus conservatives are more uptight than feminists.
However, feminists can have a chip on their shoulder.

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
does uptight relate to being whiny/bitchy? if so, then liberals are definitely more uptight....it must be tough to always be on the lookout for opression.

biggins- don't let those hippies in a-ville go to your young head.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Originally posted by biggins
conservatives- they dont beleive in rights for anyone. as for feminazis i think they at least have some nderstanding of fairness. most feminists i meat are very in tune to modern needs of government. conservatives have yet to realize that times and needs change and think that the bible is the solution to everything. the conservatives also have a chip on their shoulder and the high and mighty our way is the only way that is right and good for everyone
That was funny.

steve

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Originally posted by the law
uhmmm-NO! if he had wondered who is more whiny or bitchy, wouldn't he have asked that question instead?
thank you captain obvious, i realize that he didn't ask that specific question, but to some, being uptight correlates to being whiny/bitchy about things.

but thank you again for pointing out the painfully obvious. :rolleyes:

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
i see your point burly surly i dont have anything against religious people or anything like that but i must say that as a general statement i have notived a correlation between conservative/religious. and manimal as for asheville i think there is a migrant hippy factory somewhere near here. its unreal how much this place has changed in 5 years. and the feminazis are evrywhere. the thing i notice is that most of the hippies are not liberal they are just stupid and or stargazing spacecadets. BTW im 27 years old. not quite young but still easily influenced. good thing im a stubborn bastard

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
naw man that kid is like 9. he shreds.rides a stinky junior had to put a heavier spring on it cause he kept bottoming it out. kid was pulling one handers over the box jump in the rain.sick.the thing about asheville is that you become immune to the feminists much quicker cause they are a dime a dozen the conservatives on the other hand just come here for vacation then leave. they would become psychotic if they lived here cause they would wanna fix everything that is "wrong" with a'ville. their heads would explode trying to figure out where to start

Archslater

Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
Indianapolis
I know a lot of pretty uptight extreme conservatives. Then again, I know a lot of liberals who get offended at the drop of a hat, which I would classify as being uptight. Questions like this can just reinforce stereotypes and generalizations. Any type of person can be uptight or laid back, regardless of your "agenda".

the law

Monkey
Jun 25, 2002
where its at
Originally posted by manimal
thank you captain obvious, i realize that he didn't ask that specific question, but to some, being uptight correlates to being whiny/bitchy about things.

but thank you again for pointing out the painfully obvious. :rolleyes:
Are you going to stop your bitching and whining already? :D Besides, being uptight has nothing to do with being bitchy or whiny. Those words have no connection. Regardless of whether the words are related (which they are not), you would have to be hardpresed to show a correlation between people who are uptight and those who are bitchy and/or whiny. Tenchiro had a genuine question. Why do you have to hijack the thread to bash liberals. :D

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Originally posted by Stinky Monkey
How many feminists does take to screw in a light bulb?:D

Two, one to screw in the light bulb and one to suck my d!ck! :oink: :devil:

[Looking to see if any woman are watching........ROTFLMAO!!!!]

[Realizing a woman saw me laugh...............] .....bad stinky monkey...how dare you! :nope: :D

ohio

The Fresno Kid
Nov 26, 2001
SF, CA
Just thought I'd point out that feminists and feminazis (militant feminsts) are two different things. I'd consider myself a feminist: I believe equal rights and pay regardless of sex.

Militant feminists, in general, believe that there should be NO differences between men and women, and claim that any psychological or emotional differences are the result of societal influences and oppression. They also pursue extreme tactics to gain attention and attempt to advance their cause. In short, they suck.

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England
Originally posted by Stinky Monkey
How many feminists does take to screw in a light bulb?:D

Two, one to screw in the light bulb and one to suck my d!ck! :oink: :devil:

No it goes like this;

Q: How many feminists does take to screw in a light bulb?
A: That's not funny! :angry:

:monkey:

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
No it goes like this;

Q: How many feminists does take to screw in a light bulb?
A: None. They don't screw.

*play laugh track*