Quantcast

Who has the best bike

sama1ter

Monkey
Apr 29, 2004
The OC
lowering your jumper that way will cause it to break over time if you ride hard. i had two done like these in the past and both had catostrophic endings, you have to cut the spring or it will be bad new bears. what chain is that on the p3? me want
one of those colored KMC chains maybe? come in purple, pink, blue, ect

Dirty

i said change it damn it....Janet...Slut!!
Aug 3, 2003
Nope, couldn't fine a white KMC. I actually ordered it from a lowrider bike supply website. But, as you can imagine... it's the hardest part to keep white. :cheers:

http://www.bicycledesigner.com/defaulthome.asp?Main=/partsmain.asp?Type=chain
do you actually ride the bike?
i mean, whats the point of white tires? 1 ride and they look like crap...
and buying a chain just cause its white? from a low rider supply store?
especially for a single speed...shouldnt you be more concerned with the quality of the chain?
i wouldnt want to be hauling a$$ for a jump only to have the chain bust on me and then slam my nuts on the TT...

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
do you actually ride the bike?
i mean, whats the point of white tires? 1 ride and they look like crap...
and buying a chain just cause its white? from a low rider supply store?
especially for a single speed...shouldnt you be more concerned with the quality of the chain?
i wouldnt want to be hauling a$$ for a jump only to have the chain bust on me and then slam my nuts on the TT...
Of course I ride the bike and WTF do you care what I do to it??? Fvckin grow up.

To me, my bike and my riding is an expression of style. If you don't like the tires or the chain, don't get em. So, shut the fvck up.

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
:busted: I saw the white bike! I saw the white bike jump! I saw the white bike! Go get yer white bikes! I like the white bike! To bad for you, no white bike!:bonk:
:banghead: Haha. And I saw the Dirtdevil flying, spinning, and flipping through the air like a kid on a trampoline. Good times!! :monkeydance: :banana: :monkeydance:

cannondalejunky

ease dropper
Jun 19, 2005
Arkansas
well the competition is over...here's my bike...and try to ignore the pinkbike tag...it was the only place i had to store the pics at the time

D

d-sop

'04 p2 with holy rollers, e.13 bashguard, stock frame, FSA Headset, stock brakes, shifter, etc. My baby. weighs like 35-40ish pounds. pics soon.

Anthony GFC

Chimp
May 15, 2006
laguna niguel
hahah ya thanks, i just got that frame and i can actually move on it. hey, do you know how to make the picture bigger like all of the rest? like not in attachment form?

Mugger

Monkey
Dec 16, 2005
Brisbane, Australia
My Stp, only bits changed from stock are pedals and drivetrain....

06 STP Frame
409 Pikes
Holzfellahs
Howitzar
Bilt Flatty 2 Pdals
Rhino Light wheelset
I-beam
Single Speed 32:17 (I'm trying to get a 16t ring cause 17t isn't providing good chain tension)

Hope ya like