Quantcast

which is better

Mar 1, 2005
Im planning on hitting up the devils den race or the cass race in october.which is the better course and is the cass course the same one from march.Any body ridden any of these i want to make the drive worth it < i want fast and tech :cool:

cannondalejunky

ease dropper
Jun 19, 2005
Arkansas
i've only ridden devils den and i thought it was alot of fun and technical...but alot of guys like the cass trail too...i don't know if that helped u at all or not

scratch

Chimp
Jan 1, 2005
denver, co
i don't think anyone knows the exact course for either of these.
cass is fast, some off camber, with a nasty chute if they decide to run it.it also had a large finish jump and some hella fast fireroad action. that course has already been done twice, so there's no telling what lines they'll make for the next time.

devils den has a creek gap, nice lil road gap finish jump, good tech rock gardens. and from what i remember, its a very good all around course with something for everybody. plus its a larger event there too, w/ xc and i believe trials on the same weekend.

Mar 1, 2005
Ispoke to my boss and said its cool to get my days off.So i will be going to both races thanks dudes :dancing:

Dr. Steth

Monkey
Jun 16, 2004
Anywhere but here.
DIRTY J>LOL! Just pullin your chain bro. I Finally got main line at evan's! Although it cost me a few stitches. Only took two years to sack up. That's all. Miss riden w/ ya. peace.

dirtyj

Monkey
Aug 3, 2003
austin
Dr. Steth said:
DIRTY J>LOL! Just pullin your chain bro. I Finally got main line at evan's! Although it cost me a few stitches. Only took two years to sack up. That's all. Miss riden w/ ya. peace.
so i c thats how it is u get to pull my crank and I don't. I c how u girls like to play.