Quantcast

where's that wife swap fat lady screamin video?

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
search isn't working for me....:rolleyes:

you know the video i'm talking 'bout. the fat demon lady from the spouse trade/wife swap show.

gimmie.

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
i didn't see it on the fox site.. just a picture of her ugly mug..

CHepler

Monkey
Sep 5, 2005
I watched some of that episode the other night. Man, she was over the edge. Rebuking everything, sceaming they were on the dark side, she even tore up the check for 50k saying it was "tainted" I believe. At the end of the show it she she wound up taking a new check when she found out some of the money was for her gastro surgery deal though. Crazy reality TV.

motomike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 19, 2005
North Carolina
funny thing is that lady that she said was "dark sided" and whatnot was really nice and never did anything to her. She needs to be slapped by bernie mac.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
motomike said:
funny thing is that lady that she said was "dark sided" and whatnot was really nice and never did anything to her. She needs to be slapped by bernie mac.
I didn't watch it, what is with this dark side crap? Is she a Jedi?

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England
jdcamb said:
OK maybe not rascist. Hateful would be more accurate. She seems to have a problem with anyone not following her beliefs.
Yeah, she is a classic example of why people are down on Christians.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
You guys have to learn to digest what you're seeing on TV. Sure the chick was crazy, but you have to look at what these networks are trying to accomplish. Any chance they get to make christians look like nutjobs, they'll jump on it. Im pretty sure the editing of that show did nothing to help the lady's case. And then they did everything in their power to make the zodiac people look normal.
Yeah right.
Im no christian, but I know what they were trying to do is part of a bigger issue.

EDIT: And just to add: The lady is just nuts...its kind of sick that its so funny to everyone. But hey, Im laughing too.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
BurlyShirley said:
You guys have to learn to digest what you're seeing on TV. Sure the chick was crazy, but you have to look at what these networks are trying to accomplish. Any chance they get to make christians look like nutjobs, they'll jump on it. Im pretty sure the editing of that show did nothing to help the lady's case. And then they did everything in their power to make the zodiac people look normal.
Yeah right.
Im no christian, but I know what they were trying to do is part of a bigger issue.

EDIT: And just to add: The lady is just nuts...its kind of sick that its so funny to everyone. But hey, Im laughing too.

If you think the networks have any other motive than to get ratings and make money you should lay off the glue. If they had some 300lb toothless hippy screaming about black helicopters they would have taken advantage of that too.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
BurlyShirley said:
Yeah right.

I watch very little television. I am basing my opinoin on actually having contact with Christians. They seem rather hateful all on their own. What is the media trying to do?

Repack

Turbo Monkey
Nov 29, 2001
Boston Area
Wife: "I'm a Jesus Warrior! I rebuke thee!"
Husband: "This is bull-s***."

That was classic. Lucky to have caught it while channel surfing.