Quantcast

Where to get Rebuild parts for Boxxer?

Cooke

Chimp
Apr 1, 2008
Does anyone know where I can get some rock shox Red Rum, fork oil, 2010 boxxer seals, and 2010 wc boxxer stickers for the lowers. Tried google and can't seem to find **** for some reason. Do I just have to go through my Rock Shox for this?

Thx

Commencal-guy

Monkey
Nov 25, 2007
Massachusetts, US of A
You can purchase the Red Rum and Fork oil from Jensonusa.com OR just use slickyhoney grease or Manitou M prep and save the cash and go to a Moto store and buy oil their cheaper.

As for the fork seals all I know is that Enduro makes the 35mm seals. I doubt thats what you want though. Im not 100% positive but I think the Domain forks use the same seals as the Boxxer. 35mm I think... Check that. If it is, then you can get away with those seals. As for Boxxer decals you will most likely have to get it through a bike shop and order it through Sram.

ldw222

Monkey
Jun 16, 2009
Rochester, NY
I broke a stanchion on my boxxers last year and had my local shop order it from SRAM (they won't sell direct). The best thing to do is get the tech manual and give them the part numbers. So that might be an option if you want original parts...