Quantcast

Where is everyone staying for Nationals?

caleb

Chimp
Mar 30, 2010
i know someone renting a house on the mountain and i know people camping at grandfather

beechmtndh

Monkey
Jun 5, 2010
Lodging is super cheap right now. I live in banner elk, and actually rented a house for the weekend on the DS course.. I was really suprised at how cheap it is. If anyone wants suggestions... check out gobeech.com or mrbeech.com... or pinnacle inn, or archers inn. They will all give you good deals.

beechmtndh

Monkey
Jun 5, 2010
gobeech.com

1-800-368-7404

They have a bunch of houses right on the DS course. Really cheap, almost cheaper than camping.

look into it : )

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
The camping cabins at Grandfather are phenomenal and if you get a big group, the one at the bottom of the campground is the equivalent of a house with wrap around deck and all.

stackout

Chimp
Jul 21, 2005
Boone, NC -> Cleveland, Oh
There are about 4 THOUSAND beds on Beech. Support the people that support cycling: Archers Inn and Emerald Mountain properties have been very supportive of my races, Fred Phoal (Freds mercantile) and the Holland family (Holland RE) and the Brick Oven folks have all backed getting more trails built. I'm sure Ski Beech has their own units and sponsors, too. Seriously, think about that when you pull out your wallet, and reward the people who've stuck their neck out to make this happen.

milohead

Monkey
Dec 9, 2008
Johnson City, Tn
There are about 4 THOUSAND beds on Beech. Support the people that support cycling: Archers Inn and Emerald Mountain properties have been very supportive of my races, Fred Phoal (Freds mercantile) and the Holland family (Holland RE) and the Brick Oven folks have all backed getting more trails built. I'm sure Ski Beech has their own units and sponsors, too. Seriously, think about that when you pull out your wallet, and reward the people who've stuck their neck out to make this happen.
:thumb:

mbrennan

Monkey
Jan 25, 2011
I may lOok into a house to rent.... But driving all
The way to grandfather campground after being at a beer fest on Saturday is not a good idea for me.

dirtyjungle

Chimp
Jun 22, 2011
Charlotte
Dude RELEX!!!!! I figured the places on the MTN were booked up and not cheap!!!!!

beechmtndh

Monkey
Jun 5, 2010
Seriously, the prices of staying are super cheap.

gobeech.com

mrbeech.com

archers inn

pinnacle inn

These are just a few. I will send you some more, but its way cheaper than staying off the mountain and you can get something slope side...

Mikedsx

Monkey
Jun 6, 2002
NC
Got a house on Ski loft Rd straight across the hill from the pro rock garden. 4 nights for cheap!

mattmatt86

Turbo Monkey
Feb 9, 2005
Bleedmore, Murderland
Gonna my first trip back to the dirty dirty since graduating a couple years ago. Trying to keep things as cheap as possible since none of my local racing buddies are attending. Does anyone already have a cabin that would like another person to split costs? All I need is some floor space to sleep on and a shower to use every other day. I'm also thinking about bringing my Trail bike if anyone wants to do some riding in addition to the race.

rocketmatt17

Monkey
Sep 10, 2007
Gonna my first trip back to the dirty dirty since graduating a couple years ago. Trying to keep things as cheap as possible since none of my local racing buddies are attending. Does anyone already have a cabin that would like another person to split costs? All I need is some floor space to sleep on and a shower to use every other day. I'm also thinking about bringing my Trail bike if anyone wants to do some riding in addition to the race.
send me a PM with your info. we have some team riders who are hurt and wont be attending. here is the team website http://teamrmeast.com

0110-M-P

Monkey
Jun 1, 2009
Atlanta, GA
I'm starting to question my normal "stay with my parents in Hickory and drive to Beech in the morning" tactic. Works fine for 2 days, but 4 days = a lot of driving.