Quantcast

when You Asked/Were asked the mariage question .....

so was the Big Question a Surprise ?

• It was Known, just a formalitly.

Votes: 20 47.6%
  • Never saw it coming , hit'em like a mack truck!

Votes: 20 47.6%
  • Turned them Down / Got turned down

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am never asking that question!!!

Votes: 2 4.8%

• Total voters

beestiboy

Monkey
May 21, 2005
Merded, ca
Which time! I didnt ask for permission seeing as how her dad knocked up her mom without permission i felt it was ok for me to skip the tradition(plus he could be a real d!ck) so there we were Look out point between P-town and Chico on valentines day. I handed her a box of See's chocolates (the ring was in the center wrapper. She couldnt figure out why I wanted her to open the box must have figured i wanted to eat her candy. Once she got the hint(i opened the box and handed her the center candy wrapper) I said will you marry me it was kinda lame I now but i was only 19. We then broke up about a year later and then after about another year we started dating again and 3 months into that i looked at her and said "So, are we getting married or are we just gonna keep f*%kin every other day!!" 10 years later still in wedded bliss though the sex has dropped off some

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
total surprise!!!

I wrote on a ceiling in glow-in-the dark marker in the hotel room we were staying in "will you marry me"
when she came out of the shower i told her to close her eyes and lay down..I told her to open her eyes. its pitch dark and I could hear crying and she whimpers out"are you serious??" I turn on the lights with the ring in hand

AirAddict

Monkey
Jun 10, 2005
Asheville, NC
this one time, i was at a bowling alley, and these two brothers both asked their girlfriends to marry them over the microphone... and i thought that it was funny because they were two of the weirdest looking couples i have ever seen. And i don't think that any one of the four had an IQ above room temperature... :help:

This all happened when we were walking by on the way out, so me being the ass that i am, i turn to the girl next to me and ask her to marry me. She says yes. Then my friend next to me turns to a big, older guy next to him and asks him to marry him too. he didn't even get an answer... :(

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
beestiboy said:
so there we were Look out point

Hey, i know where that is. Some lady fell off when she was taking a picture with her famliy.

That would be an awsome picture (but sick :D )