Quantcast

What's better than a nooner?

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
you know what's better than a nooner? being comfortable and secure enough with your masculinity and your relationship with your SO that you don't have to brag about it on the internet.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
you know what's better than a nooner? being comfortable and secure enough with your masculinity and your relationship with your SO that you don't have to brag about it on the internet.
Don't you remember how you felt after you lost your virginity?

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
A nooner with your boss' wife would top that.

It's too bad my boss posts on here.....oh the stories to tell.

EDIT - NOT about his wife....phew.

Last edited:

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
I've had the key to the office at my last 3 jobs and often kidded with the missus that we should go for it. But we're practical people. There's not much to work with in terms of furnishings in the office. Now a house with the kids at grandma's....that's a playground.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
This thread delivers in a way that my old newspaper carrier would deliver the paper in rain and sleet, when he would just chuck the unbagged paper into the middle of the driveway even though I have a newspaper mailbox, and the paper would get soaked and would be completely unreadable. We called and complained but nothing changed, so we cancelled our subscription. You'd think a dying industry would try harder to retain its customers. Newspaper delivery was more dependable when kids did the delivery instead of adults who are otherwise unemployable.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
This thread delivers in a way that my old newspaper carrier would deliver the paper in rain and sleet, when he would just chuck the unbagged paper into the middle of the driveway even though I have a newspaper mailbox, and the paper would get soaked and would be completely unreadable. We called and complained but nothing changed, so we cancelled our subscription. You'd think a dying industry would try harder to retain its customers. Newspaper delivery was more dependable when kids did the delivery instead of adults who are otherwise unemployable.

That's quite the elaborate way to say "This thread sucks".

Sghost

Turbo Monkey
Jul 13, 2008
NY
I've had the key to the office at my last 3 jobs and often kidded with the missus that we should go for it. But we're practical people. There's not much to work with in terms of furnishings in the office. Now a house with the kids at grandma's....that's a playground.
i-dont-always-use-the-oxford-comma-but-when-i-do-people-dont-think-im-a-pedophile.jpg

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
Totally marked territory all over a GF's office. I mean on the main conference table, desks, file cabinets, etc. We even broke a picture that fell off the wall during. She was hesitant, I convinced her, and then like a month later she got let go. She was so happy we took that opportunity... /coolstory

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Totally marked territory all over a GF's office. I mean on the main conference table, desks, file cabinets, etc. We even broke a picture that fell off the wall during. She was hesitant, I convinced her, and then like a month later she got let go. She was so happy we took that opportunity... /coolstory
ever think they might be related?