Quantcast

What is Biker Fox trying to pull?

riderx

Monkey
Aug 14, 2001
Fredrock
Is he serious? Does he really think he was the first to do this? I searched the Guiness Book of World Records link and couldn't find anything.

Also, look at the title bar on your browser when you go to his site...disturbing.

In the year 2000, BikerFox entered the Guiness Book of World Records by being the first to do a front flip of any type on a bicycle.
Biker Fox

riderx

Monkey
Aug 14, 2001
Fredrock
Echo said:
You dillholes are playing right into his hands by continuing to visit (and subsequently publicize) his website.
You think he's making any money off of the people making fun of him here? Besides, I needed a picture of him to post on a "What is a poser thread".

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Echo said:
You dillholes are playing right into his hands by continuing to visit (and subsequently publicize) his website.
So what? He's welcome to have all the website traffic and publicity he wants, as long as I get to laugh at him and use his images for entertainment value :p

Joe Pozer

Mullet Head
Aug 22, 2001
Redwood City
Echo said:
And? If that keeps his website going then great! Its good to laugh once in a while.

Joe Pozer

Mullet Head
Aug 22, 2001
Redwood City
dh girlie said:
'

Yeah...for gods sake the guy is riding a Y bike...who the hell would ride a Y bike...ohhh..wait...sorry...forgot about the Raven, JP...;)
Makes me feel cool because I'm "retro". Maybe I should hire BikerFox's photographer and do a few poses.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Joe Pozer said:
Makes me feel cool because I'm "retro". Maybe I should hire BikerFox's photographer and do a few poses.

Well, once you get rid of that sling, I'll bring my good camera over and we'll hang a sheet on the wall, and you can put on some spandex shorts and I'll take some shots of you with the Raven...I'll keep some for my personal collection :devil: and we'll make a website for the rest...while your collarbone is healing, this will give you time to think up a catchy name for yourself and some ideas for places for you to appear, like company picnics and stuff like that...

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Meh... he's weird, he's creepy. But he rides, and I bet that he rides a lot. And he's not as weird as the fairy pixie guy. And he's always good for a laugh.

mobius

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Around DC
I've always wondered what happened to bikerfox. Was he dropped on his head at young age or does he just wreck a lot?

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
Try to keep up, c**t...
yeah - I had gone to lunch. Oh well, we all agree that N8 is just as much of a tool as BF.

*edit - I hope I feel like treating you like crap again soon. I still feel bad about the illness. Well, that and those cute little eyes in your pic. :D

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Man, you guys must love clicking the "next page" link. Only 27 replies and you're already 2 pages into it.

Do you guys like to suffer or do you just not know you can set the number of replies per page?

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
loco said:
yeah - I had gone to lunch. Oh well, we all agree that N8 is just as much of a tool as BF.

*edit - I hope I feel like treating you like crap again soon. I still feel bad about the illness. Well, that and those cute little eyes in your pic. :D
Well thanks...even though I was down, I think my wit is back up where it used to be....so feel free to attempt to one up me...you know I'll only end up OWNING you yet again...;)

J

JRB

binary visions said:
Man, you guys must love clicking the "next page" link. Only 27 replies and you're already 2 pages into it.

Do you guys like to suffer or do you just not know you can set the number of replies per page?
Aren't you the dumb ass that didn't know you could hide your profile???

J

JRB

binary visions said:
What, did you confuse "not caring enough to go find out how to do it" with "not knowing it could be done"? :p
yes....

steelewheels

Monkey
Oct 26, 2001
On his site there is a section on when a kid ran him down in a pick-up truck! See and all you ridemonkey dwellers are always cursing the kiddy hucksters,,, but one of them finally snapped!