Quantcast

What I think is awesome............

Leppah

Turbo Monkey
Mar 12, 2008
Utar
military family?

Yep. My dad retired here in Utah. Air force brat right here.

Last time i saw a vid with Rodney was about 8 years ago. it was him vs. Dae won Song. One of those vids. I love how he has to tape up his fingers for all of those crazy finger flips. He must go through the tops of his shoes faster than the bottoms with all of those weird flips he does with the board upside down.

I have a new vid. I think it's called "NOW". That vid is sick. They are doing so many crazy tricks now. I can't even figure out what they are anymore unless i watch it about 4 times in slow mo.

Leppah

Turbo Monkey
Mar 12, 2008
Utar
^I can't believe he was doing ollie impossibles that long ago. Wow.

I like the wheels on this.

Too bad we don't get trucks like this. I'd have one. Especially if it were front wheel drive.

Leppah

Turbo Monkey
Mar 12, 2008
Utar
heelside turns in pow are awesome

Man, you guys are really making me miss boarding. That picture makes me miss the burning thigh feeling. It's been way too long. Unfortunately, having a family makes it hard for me to afford a few expensive hobbies. So i have to stick to one, biking. It sucks being an adult.

Leppah

Turbo Monkey
Mar 12, 2008
Utar

Dogs are awesome. The more I work with them and the more I learn about them the more I love them.

I've always been a dog lover. They're always so happy and excited every time i get home from work. It's like they never expected me to come home. Almost like they want to throw a party every time. Even when i'm only gone for 15 minutes. Goof balls. I have two boxers that always make my day better.

When you say that you work with dogs, what exactly do you do?

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Man, you guys are really making me miss boarding. That picture makes me miss the burning thigh feeling. It's been way too long. Unfortunately, having a family makes it hard for me to afford a few expensive hobbies. So i have to stick to one, biking. It sucks being an adult.
It's not that expensive out here. I'm currently at about $25/day and that daily price falls every time I go. And I just live with old, cheap gear. :cool:

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
google thinks this is awesome, it is the first image that came up when i typed "awesome" into the image search:

my personal favorite was in 2nd

and the truth is back in 4th

Leppah

Turbo Monkey
Mar 12, 2008
Utar
as for the skate vids, I remembered that as being Per Wellinder
not as cool:
[/QUOTE]

Wow. Last time i saw Per Wellinder in a vid was "Ban THis".

I like that wall ride thing towards the end. And the hippy jump as well as "threading the needle".

The funny thing is that his whole style is in the Jr Highs and High Schools now. Man, i'm old.

Leppah

Turbo Monkey
Mar 12, 2008
Utar
It's not that expensive out here. I'm currently at about $25/day and that daily price falls every time I go. And I just live with old, cheap gear. :cool:
Where do you live? Damn. I'm in Utah by Powder MOuntain, and snowbasin. Snowbasin is over $60 a day. Same with Powder MOuntain. All of the SLC resorts are too (snowbird, brighton, solitude). All of my gear is older too. It's all at least 5 years old. I haven't been in 3 years. No use in upgrading gear if i can't even afford to go.

Leppah

Turbo Monkey
Mar 12, 2008
Utar
I like that. Kid Rock has one in one of his vids. There is a guy that lives about 5 blocks from me that has one that's stock. No whitewalls though. Super clean. Him and his buddy's build rat rods and sandrails. Pretty weird stuff comes out of their garage.

I saw a few pics of a couple cars like this that were slammed. Looked great.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Where do you live? Damn. I'm in Utah by Powder MOuntain, and snowbasin. Snowbasin is over $60 a day. Same with Powder MOuntain. All of the SLC resorts are too (snowbird, brighton, solitude). All of my gear is older too. It's all at least 5 years old. I haven't been in 3 years. No use in upgrading gear if i can't even afford to go.
Colduhrahdo. Season pass to Copper, Winter Park, and 6 days at Steamboat: $429. And it appears as if 3 of my days at Steamboat may go to waste. :disgust1:

This pass also includes two days at Taos and 2 days at Whistler. Those are going to waste too. :disgust1:

Leppah

Turbo Monkey
Mar 12, 2008
Utar
For some weird reason, i've always wanted a vanagon. but they are all gutless. Except for this one.

Leppah

Turbo Monkey
Mar 12, 2008
Utar
My dogs. Silva and Champ. Champ has moved on to better things. His body gave out on him. I had to decide that i didn't want him living in pain anymore since he had been for a long time already. he was only 6 years old. Cancer of the liver. He moved on Sept 30 2008. damn. I still get a lump in my throat just thinking about it.

Attachments