Quantcast

What happened to Sicklines.com ??

Eren

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2006
mill creek, WA (now in Surrey UK)
haha, i was JUST going to post about this

edit: i guess pulling an all nighter and posting at 730 AM my time, i missed the fact that it was april 1st. If only my final was an april fools joke. . . . .:disgust1:

Last edited:

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY
Rumor has it that Sicklines had been sold outright to VooDooHoo, who moved the operation to NY State. He then sold off the 2009 Dorado test fork and purchased 30 cases of Labatts Blue (in bottles, just for the free hat that comes along with it). Remembering afterward that he does not drink beer in bottles, he then sold off the test M6 for 37 cases of Labatts Blue (in cans) and had a good time. Approximately 3 weeks later, he woke up and said, "Crap, there's nothing left to sell, f*uck it!" and shut the site down in a huff.

Rumor has it that Sicklines had been sold outright to VooDooHoo, who moved the operation to NY State. He then sold off the 2009 Dorado test fork and purchased 30 cases of Labatts Blue (in bottles, just for the free hat that comes along with it). Remembering afterward that he does not drink beer in bottles, he then sold off the test M6 for 37 cases of Labatts Blue (in cans) and had a good time. Approximately 3 weeks later, he woke up and said, "Crap, there's nothing left to sell, f*uck it!" and shut the site down in a huff.

It must be april fools, there is no way 37 cases would last VooDooHoo 3 weeks. :pirate2: