Quantcast

What days should I got to las Vegas bike show?

I have the opportunity to go to the show this year, and I am trying to figure out what to fly out and come home. The demo days are like the 4-6 of Oct, and the show is the 7th and the 8th. I would like to attend both, so I was thinking fly in the 5th sometime early in the moring and that way I would have to days to go to demo days, and then realy do some power walking through the show and leave late that nite. Is demo days worth it, I mean are there lost of vendors there with products to test, and are the line just crazy long to get a hold of a test ride. So what would u do, I cant take of the whole week.

Latz
Randy

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
adrenalinerush said:
I have the opportunity to go to the show this year, and I am trying to figure out what to fly out and come home. The demo days are like the 4-6 of Oct, and the show is the 7th and the 8th. I would like to attend both, so I was thinking fly in the 5th sometime early in the moring and that way I would have to days to go to demo days, and then realy do some power walking through the show and leave late that nite. Is demo days worth it, I mean are there lost of vendors there with products to test, and are the line just crazy long to get a hold of a test ride. So what would u do, I cant take of the whole week.

Latz
Randy
Demo days are the most important (fun) part IMO. Remember that the last day of the demo will be EXTREMELY crowded and your chances of riding the bike you want is probably going to be very low. If say you want to ride one particular bike that is popular, you'll have to wait several hours to do so. Better to do the demo on the least-crowded day you can.

Not saying that you should be there on the first day, but my recommendation is to make the demo your priority. It's tons of fun.