Quantcast

What are you listening to!?!

jebfour

Turbo Monkey
Jun 19, 2003
CLT, NC
Daylight Dies. Kind of a progressive metal with a death metal singer. I'm not sure that the singer sounds appropriate for the music, but it's really good nonetheless.

You can go to their website to download a few free mp3's

nikwho

Monkey
Jun 16, 2006
Flagstaff, Az
haha... i guess im a little darker... in taste that is, not complexion! anywho, im listening to NIN and rob zombie a lot right now to get pumped during a work out... particularly "living dead girl" by rob zombie...

Jan 21, 2006
Boone, NC
don't know if many people have heard of this band but their definately one of my favorites.
Bela Fleck and the Flecktones-Stomping Grounds
i always like some good old bluegrassy styled jazz mixed in with my trash metal :)

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Deceptacon by Le Tigre. Over and over again....

Technologic by Daft Punk. Cut it paste it save it lock it ....technologic...

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY
Bought some new and old cd's over the weekend:

old -
Husker Du - Zen Arcade (still amazing after all these years)
Metallica - Kill 'Em All (what can I say?).
Ramones - Road To Ruin

new-
Wolfmother (people say Sabbath worship but I hear Deep Purple)
Amps For Christ - Every 11 Seconds (CA noise mongers!)

Ian F

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
Philadelphia area
I've had Audio Slave's "Like a Stone" stuck in my head for the past three days... Probably because I noodled around with the guitar and vocal parts for an hour or so on Sunday... :rolleyes:

def

Monkey
Feb 12, 2003
knoxville, tn
I'll bump this thread again.

Got a hommie in town who knows his good hip-hop and recomended a few. Picked up the new People Under the Stairs record. Good stuff. Also the new (-ish) MF Doom / Madlib record. Good as well.

jebfour

Turbo Monkey
Jun 19, 2003
CLT, NC
Being primarily a hard rock/metal kinda guy I'm a little embarrassed to say that I just discovered Black Label Society. Man, this is some good stuff! "Mafia" is playing now and is HIGHLY recommended! Makes me want to drink whiskey and ride a Harley....