Quantcast

What are you listening to!?!

BuddhaRoadkill

I suck at Tool
Feb 15, 2004
Chintimini Bog
Confessions of an Economic Hit Man by John Perkins

Self indulgent tripe, but a few nuggets scattered within.

Last book,

Collapse : How Societies Choose to Fail or Succeed by Jared Diamond

Better read [listen], and quite interesting. Good stuff.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
DaveW said:
Nice trollin. ;)

And back to the topic at hand with one you have probably never heard of before.....
Bic Runga & the Christchurch symphony orchestra live album :thumb:
bic runga's real popular singer/lass over in NZ, right? i know the name but haven't heard any of her music.

NZ's got some great music though...if i were in charge of Flying Nun, i'd be doing a lavish reissue program of their great 12" EPs which have been out of print forever. some great songs on there.

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
DaveW said:
Nice trollin. ;)

And back to the topic at hand with one you have probably never heard of before.....
Bic Runga & the Christchurch symphony orchestra live album :thumb:
I love Bic Runga... Sway is on a few of my mix cd's she has a hauntingly sweet delivery to her stuff!!!

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
narlus said:
bic runga's real popular singer/lass over in NZ, right? i know the name but haven't heard any of her music.

NZ's got some great music though...if i were in charge of Flying Nun, i'd be doing a lavish reissue program of their great 12" EPs which have been out of print forever. some great songs on there.
Narlus I am telling you right now you have heard her stuff and didn't know it was her... her stuff has been used in several movie soundtracks which is where I found out about her... it is good You'd likey!!!