Quantcast

What are you listening to!?!

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
The repetitive slamming of dead-blows on metal as they build new cubicle walls in the office.

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
H8R said:
The repetitive slamming of dead-blows on metal as they build new cubicle walls in the office.
Were getting new offices here too. For a whole day i had to listen to them shooting nails into cinderblocks with one of those .22 shell powered nailers.....

No amount of metal in the headphones would drownd it out either.

Ive recently been turnerd onto the Metal band Nevermore (who is from seattle). So far so I likes it.

Guntruck

Monkey
Feb 9, 2004
Mill Creek, WA
oly said:
Ive recently been turnerd onto the Metal band Nevermore (who is from seattle). So far so I likes it.
Just got the new This Godless Endeavor album. Couldn't be happier. They play in Seattle much?? I dont see any dates on their site.

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Guntruck said:
Just got the new This Godless Endeavor album. Couldn't be happier. They play in Seattle much?? I dont see any dates on their site.

yea, thats the record i just got loaned too. I had a few tracks from some metal compilations i get for cheap at the mall.... Dont think so. Seattle isnt a metal town anymore..... looks like there on a euro tour now.... but i'd go see them locally.

BTW, did you get that pin? Hows it been working out?

Guntruck

Monkey
Feb 9, 2004
Mill Creek, WA
Oh yeah thanks alot btw I totally spaced on that once I got them. I havn't had a chance to cut them down to size. Working 70+/hrs a week takes it's toll.

Trainwreck

Turbo Monkey
Aug 10, 2005
Med. to Well-Done in Phx
=[Stinky]= said:
Easy Star All Star - Any color you like.mp3
Easy Star All Stars - Any dub you like.mp3
Easy Star All Stars - Brain Damage.mp3
Easy Star All Stars - Great Dub in the Sky.mp3
Easy Star All Stars - On The Run.mp3
Easy Star All Stars - Time.mp3
Easy Star All Stars - Us and Them.mp3
Easy Star All Stars- Time BONUS.mp3

Excellent choice! :thumb:
Unbelievably well done.

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Guntruck said:
No way. OT every day is nice. Although loading 1000's of cases of beer onto trucks every day and not being able to drink any of it sucks.
that would be worse than working at the US treasury and not being able to grab a few bucks off the presses......

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
i like some of their stuff. they were featured in jon demme's _Something Wild_ as the band which was playing @ the reunion (i think they did a cover of bowie's "Fame").

i was playing Boards of Canada (Disengage) and Bonny prince Billy w/ the Marquis de Tren (Get the F on Jolly) but they've ended. just put on some Flying Saucer Attack (1st lp, aka Rural Psychedelia)

This is my rotation on the iPod lately:

50 - Pretty much everything
Black Eyed Peas - Elephunk
Black Eyed Peas - Monkey Business
Citizen Cope - The Clarence Greenwood Project
Dane Cook - Hella funny comedian
Donavon Frankenreiter - Self Titled debut album
Gorillaz - Demon Days
Jack Johnson - all of it including the oft hard to find EP, "Girl I Wanna Lay you down" :thumb:
Jonny Lang - Wander This World
Slackstring - self titled album
Susan Tedeschi - Live From Austin, Tx.

steve45

Monkey
Sep 30, 2003
Dundee, Scotland
hmm, it's been a while since i last saw this thread.

nothing in particular, just have a celtic folk internet radio station on at the moment, very relaxing.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
surfinguru said:
Black Eyed Peas - Elephunk
Black Eyed Peas - Monkey Business
in the issue of Blender which yielded the top 500 songs nonsense, there's a picture of that chick from BEP where she apparently pissed her trousers during a performance.

Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
east of Seattle
James Brown, Take some.... Leave some.

before that, C2B3

before that, Bjork

before that, Dizzy

next....?

anyone else this schizo?

todbanner

Chimp
Mar 7, 2005
Bay Area radio station Wild 94.9 Beka Boyz hip hop master mix on a friday night... the song right now is Fat Joe - Lean Back :nopity:

DamienC

Turbo Monkey
Jun 6, 2002
DC
Motown Remixed: Papa Was a Rollin' Stone (Pete Kuzma Solefull remix) by the Temptations