Quantcast

Westy Teste Day

Fool

The Thing cannot be described
Sep 10, 2001
Brooklyn
Be not fond of that dull bluish-yellow light from the human world. That is the path of thine accumulated propensities of violent egotism come to receive thee. If thou art attracted by it, thou wilt be born in the human world and have to suffer birth, age, sickness, and death; and thou wilt have no chance of getting out of the quagmire of worldly existence. That is an interruption to obstruct thy path of liberation. Therefore, look not upon it, and abandon egotism, abandon propensities; be not attracted towards it; be not weak.

Happy birthday. Next time around, I suggest skipping the saunter toward the dull bluish-yellow light.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Screenshot_20230404_133708_YouTube.jpg

it is a miracle that orange fooious day of infamy fell upon your glorious vaginal expulsion.....

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Be not fond of that dull bluish-yellow light from the human world. That is the path of thine accumulated propensities of violent egotism come to receive thee. If thou art attracted by it, thou wilt be born in the human world and have to suffer birth, age, sickness, and death; and thou wilt have no chance of getting out of the quagmire of worldly existence. That is an interruption to obstruct thy path of liberation. Therefore, look not upon it, and abandon egotism, abandon propensities; be not attracted towards it; be not weak.

Happy birthday. Next time around, I suggest skipping the saunter toward the dull bluish-yellow light.
Walking towards the Bluish yellow light is how we advance as a society. Could possibly be wrong. My track record is not good. If I can defer, I will. Now. Thanks..