Quantcast

Went to the Rampage today!

gschuette

Monkey
Sep 22, 2004
Truck
Wade Simmons had the 2 sickest crashes by far today! Gee and Kyle had 2 beautiful runs and Cedric was MIA. Does anyone know where he was for the finals?

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
So are you happy you didn't go snow boarding instead?

:think: Wasn't it you that posted that thread a few weeks ago?

hev

Chimp
May 18, 2004
somewhere near the apex
that was me DVNT. I did both. was on second chair at brighton on friday and the redbull yesterday and saturday. it was sick. cedric broke his shoulder in practice sunday morning I hear.

gschuette

Monkey
Sep 22, 2004
Truck
DVNT said:
So are you happy you didn't go snow boarding instead?

:think: Wasn't it you that posted that thread a few weeks ago?

Hell no I didn't go snowboarding. I told the guy to go to the Rampage. Besides I ski anyway. I did go skiing the weekend before this though. And yes I had anough fun to satisfy about 100 people.

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
TreeSaw said:
Sweet :thumb: Someday I am going to make it out that way to see the Rampage!
you may be too late. Rumor has it that this is the last year in Virgin, UT. It may even be leaving the States...

gschuette

Monkey
Sep 22, 2004
Truck
TreeSaw said:
:( Oh well...I am willing to travel for good biking :D
WOW REALLY? I heard maybe hanksville UT is a possiblity but leaving the US is amazing. I can't believe that in this huge country the only place to hold a freeride comp. is in little old Virgin UT.

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
gschuette said:
WOW REALLY? I heard maybe hanksville UT is a possiblity but leaving the US is amazing. I can't believe that in this huge country the only place to hold a freeride comp. is in little old Virgin UT.
http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=57879

Just rumors at this point...

"I was talking to a few of the media reps for Red Bull, and they were making it sound like they wanted to do it elsewhere, Europe and Mexico were the two places mentioned.
Nothing specific, so we'll see what happens."