Quantcast

weds gfmt...

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
hi peoples

colorectal cancer multidisciplinary conference day

but in general erryone has cancer of all kinds, or at least those that come here for imaging

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
hi peoples

colorectal cancer multidisciplinary conference day

but in general erryone has cancer of all kinds, or at least those that come here for imaging
Disciplining people for having ass cancer seems a bit harsh.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
younger brothers moto deathride from longmont to atlanta started yesterday.....

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
wfh today. it's a nice day, so the windows are open. I'm listening to the Foo Fighters do their soundcheck at Bluesfest. I'm kinda bummed I'm not gonna go. I'm not the biggest fan of their music, but their live shows seem awesome.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Well, I know what I'm spending the next day and a half working on... God, I hate taxes. This *should* be passing though. You have to pass every subject and pass the test overall.
1689191384350.png

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
tAxEs ArE tHeFt!!1111 reeeeeeeeeeee
Let me rephrase that. I hate the complexity of taxes. The more I've learned about them, the more I've disliked how imbalanced they are.

I've had people bitching about how taxes are theft, yadda, yadda and try to educate them, but some people are just entrenched. Showing someone how their taxes are calculated and how much they actually pay vs. what they think they pay usually gets people to shut up and listen. Those who don't? I don't tend to do follow-up work with.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
It's kind of amusing @6thElement didn't recognize it, as he rode it with me in August '19... along with... @Fool maybe? There were others along as well. I have no photos of that ride. :confused:
Well, when you've only done 3 high country rides in the last 10yrs, it's easy to remember them.

And yes @6thElement there was a ground incident. Down in the aspens at the bottom, probably 100yds from the finish.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Do you remember who was with us on that particular occasion? Your wife had to bail at the bottom of Lenawee, IIRC, and missed out on the Bonus Trail. And @Fool had a rental + bike, I think that had tire-inflation issues. :D
I may still have 27.5 tubes that need patching from his use that day.

A friend, Jamie from Fort Collins was with us I think.