Quantcast

~~~Wake up Its Thursday GMT~~~

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Dad is spending his 91st Bday in the Hospital. Its 2:53 on the left coast and I'm driving the short bus in less than an hour so get up you slackers.

cold pizza and coffee, the breakfast of champions

Last edited:

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Howdy Ho, neighbors! Another day in the center of disfunction, our Nation's Capital.

Pumpking bread and coffee for breakfast, long day ahead, Business Ethics final tonight.

Go Caps.

Am I rambling?

Cornstarch.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Going in for some OT, though I don't know why. That place has really pissed me off the last couple days and we certainly don't need the money.

Last edited:

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
morning.

I'm drinking my normal coffee at work and one of my co-workers brought in chocolate covered espresso beans for me. Now I'm a little wired and jumpy :twitch:

I think my co-workers just get a kick out of seeing me like this.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Keep thinking about the DMG secret santa gift to Burley filled with all kinds of cheap crap and then Burley flipped out. At least that is how I remember it. Not sure what year it was but it was super funny?

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Solo night with Haley went well. Got a good dinner into her and watched Dredd - which is actually npretty good. Managed to get to work on time after dropping her off. The next challenge now is to get back by 5pm to pick her up.

Otherwise, work.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Got an early jump on the day and was all sorts of productive. Now I don't know what to do with myself. Spent an hour at the skate park last night and I must say, the full rigid will take a bit to get used to. :rofl: