Quantcast

Video project / Want to help?

Uncle Jimmi

Chimp
Nov 17, 2005
I am in the very early stages of planning two different video projects that will have me traveling across the country. (spring of 07) On my way and as part of one of the projects I will be stopping at as many places to ride as possible. I am looking for good freeriding spots, dirt jumps, urban, and downhill. I order to make the most of my trip I am asking for help.
Do you have some good stuff near you and are you willing to show me around for a day?
It doesn’t matter if you are a beginner or expert as long as the riding spots sweet.
I promise that if any of the locations are secret stash they will stay that way.
I will be traveling with a professional Video / photographer and one other rider.
If you want to help then you must begin by signing my guest book www.UncleJimmi.com and in the comments box leave a short message as to how you can help. ( good jumps, good urban, friends that rip) after that if you have any questions you should post up here or send me an e-mail.
At the very least it will be tons of fun and could possibly turn into an awesome video too.

BTW A large part of the video project is about meeting you and your friends. I want to meet you, ALL of you. I want to see what kind of town or city you live in. I want to stop by your LBS. If you do any other stuff fun and exiting, ( base jumping, skateboarding, hill climbing, river rafting, ect...ect...) I want in. I want to try it, or at least film it. If all you do is play video games or clean your bike until your next ride, I want to film that too.

The fine details of the project will only be discused by email or phone.
If you don't want your e-mail to show up in my guestbook then send me an e-mail and it will stay completly private.

I am looking for help at all levels so don't be shy, this is a chance for all of you to say "Hey I'm in that movie"

dan wask

Turbo Monkey
May 11, 2006
B-More Maryland
Damn I wish I could bring myself to sign the book. I'd love just to see you ride and hang out. But I need to sling my sob story of having no friends that ride and not knowing any of the local spots too well.

Maybe someone else from the baltimore area will volunteer and I could tag alon...

Uncle Jimmi

Chimp
Nov 17, 2005
dan wask said:
Damn I wish I could bring myself to sign the book. I'd love just to see you ride and hang out. But I need to sling my sob story of having no friends that ride and not knowing any of the local spots too well.

Maybe someone else from the baltimore area will volunteer and I could tag alon...
You should sign in any way.
If I happen to be coming close it would be cool to stop and watch you ride your YZ 250
I want to meet as many people as possible, and maybe I get lucky and get to do a lap with a MOTOR:help: