Quantcast

Vid: How not to freeride

zmtber

Turbo Monkey
Aug 13, 2005
maybe you should tell everyone tht this guy one stuff from raceface for this, for video and other photos raceface is givving away componets, this guy one and got to diabloize his bike

Mtbike

Monkey
Jul 28, 2004
Indiana
zmtber said:
maybe you should tell everyone tht this guy one stuff from raceface for this, for video and other photos raceface is givving away componets, this guy one and got to diabloize his bike
I think your mom wasted her money at Sylvan

CKxx

Monkey
Apr 10, 2006
Good thing hes landing in a sand-like substance. If that were some east coast terrain...well, he would be in traction.

DroppinaNorco

Monkey
Mar 4, 2004
Sac Town
haha that is priceless. im surprised his bike was still rideable after some of those. the rims looked like they woulda gotten pretty screwed up on a few.

EL-Jefe

Chimp
Nov 16, 2004
Hilltop
Doesn't this guy know that Bender is a Hack burnout.As for the three's, it doesnt even look like he knows how to do them.It looks as if hes just trying to make it look he's trying them to add cool points. My opinion, " Total Hack" embarassment to the freeride community. This person needs to learn how to guage speed accordingly for various jumps. If he can't then he's in over his head.

Mar 10, 2005
Santa Cruz/Sacramento, Ca
I'm pretty sure this contest was about putting together the best crash video.

If you're calling this cat a hack or skill-less because of it, then I'd like you to show me the crash video of someone who is highly skilled.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
The loss of shoe is my favorite part. Did he put it to music too? That was funny, he should have won more than crap off a desk :D

Aug 22, 2004
FEAR ME ^
he looks like he prob has talent, Id like to see him landing some stuff. I do think this was a best crash vid contest.

The speed he goes at those threes though is outrageous