Quantcast

Vermont Pro Results?

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
Sgt Brown said:
Does anybody have the full Pro DH results from Vermont? The link from the Norba Nationals page take you to the Expert DH results. Has anybody else notices or am I lame?
Nope, I noticed it too.
And they do not even have the semi-pro DH results up from Snowshoe either.

go-ride.com

Monkey
Oct 23, 2001
Salt Lake City, UT
Sgt Brown said:
Does anybody have the full Pro DH results from Vermont? The link from the Norba Nationals page take you to the Expert DH results. Has anybody else notices or am I lame?
I've noticed the same thing, but if you look closely at the headings it lists Friday Race Results, Saturday Race Results, but not Sunday results yet. :mumble:

I've been checking a couple of times a day to find out how the rest of our team did.

Sgt Brown

Monkey
Feb 19, 2002
Trabuco Canyon, CA
It's been like this for 3 days now. You'd think they would have been notified by now and changed it. No wonder our sport is dying at a rapid pace. Give me a break.....

W4S

Turbo Monkey
Mar 2, 2004
Back in Hell A, b1thces
Sgt Brown said:
It's been like this for 3 days now. You'd think they would have been notified by now and changed it. No wonder our sport is dying at a rapid pace. Give me a break.....
when was the last time you raced, mister 'do one run then go to the couch for the rest of the weekend'?

Sgt Brown

Monkey
Feb 19, 2002
Trabuco Canyon, CA
W4S said:
when was the last time you raced, mister 'do one run then go to the couch for the rest of the weekend'?
Yeah I don't race much at all anymore. That's a whole different issue. The fact is, that racers aren't getting their moneys worth out of racing, so they aren't. If organizer would try just a bit harder to build good courses and if every race wasn't such a gaggle $%ck of errors, we might not be loosing people left and right. At this point I just enjoy riding my DH bike. I ride it more than ever right now. There just isn't anything left for me as far as racing goes. I don't really care about beating others down a course. I would rather ride my bike with friends at places that are actually fun to ride. I think I'm just living in the wrong part of the country at the moment. Not too much good racing going on her in cal. At least not many good courses.

W4S

Turbo Monkey
Mar 2, 2004
Back in Hell A, b1thces
Sgt Brown said:
Not too much good racing going on her in cal. At least not many good courses.
Have you heard anything about this Baker Ranch MTB park? I heard they are gonna build a couple really good DH trails and have races, but I can't find anything solid.

if true, that could be the shiznit!

dude, you should be coming up to whistler with us, tell your GF to take a hike. :D

Sgt Brown

Monkey
Feb 19, 2002
Trabuco Canyon, CA
W4S said:
Have you heard anything about this Baker Ranch MTB park? I heard they are gonna build a couple really good DH trails and have races, but I can't find anything solid.

if true, that could be the shiznit!

dude, you should be coming up to whistler with us, tell your GF to take a hike. :D
Ok, who are you? And if you are one of the people I know spending like $2,000 on a "Free ride" tour. No thanks... Whistler yes, guided tour, no.

:)

W4S

Turbo Monkey
Mar 2, 2004
Back in Hell A, b1thces
Sgt Brown said:
Ok, who are you? And if you are one of the people I know spending like $2,000 on a "Free ride" tour. No thanks... Whistler yes, guided tour, no.

:)

i'm watching you right now. :heart:

it's brian, and the camp's only 1200, not 2000. that includes room, meals, lift tickets, ride to and from the airport, and liftline priority. i hear the lines get pretty long during the summer. It's pretty close to what you'd pay if you did it yourself, and a hell of a lot easier. plus you get a free jersey, that's all it took for me.

dude, you're just too cool for school! :D

what's up at that baker ranch place?