Quantcast

Vegetarians?

lil skiba

Chimp
Jul 21, 2002
CT
I dont get how people can be vegetarians. Im not tryin to start something here, everyone has their own voice and i respect vegetarians... but for all us meat lovers out there... what do you think? :D

lil skiba

Chimp
Jul 21, 2002
CT
that was a good hunk of meat, lemme tell you...

there has to be more people out there who appreciate my completely random postings... cmon!

Poser

Chimp
Jul 17, 2002
Calgary, AB
My daddy always said...

"If it cant be killed it aint worth eatting!"

Looks good. Think I might get a roast for tonight, do it up on the old BBQ and invite the neighbours over for some beers and beef!

Kosin Trouble

horton

Chimp
Jul 4, 2002
Originally posted by lil skiba
I dont get how people can be vegetarians. Im not tryin to start something here, everyone has their own voice and i respect vegetarians... but for all us meat lovers out there... what do you think? :D
if youre not trying to start something then why is your thread called vegetarians?

I look at your pic and I know exactly why Im vegetarian, that lump of flesh looks disgusting.

The blood makes me want to puke and I just know how realy unhealthy it is for you to eat that crap.

I feel sorry for your clogged arteries.

LostBoyScout

Monkey
Jul 28, 2002
Vancouver BC
I don't eat a lot of meat, but poultry for sure! Chicken is a staple food of mine - and it's gotta be one of the best foods for bikers.

To not eat ANY meat makes NO sense to me. You're just robbing your body of necessary nutrients. We are designed to eat meat.

BMXman

I wish I was Canadian
Sep 8, 2001
Victoria, BC
Originally posted by LostBoyScout

To not eat ANY meat makes NO sense to me. You're just robbing your body of necessary nutrients. We are designed to eat meat.
oh well that settles it...I guess I will start teating meat again:rolleyes:....if you're going to make statements like that...at least make sure they are true....D

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
Originally posted by LostBoyScout
I don't eat a lot of meat, but poultry for sure! Chicken is a staple food of mine - and it's gotta be one of the best foods for bikers.

chickens are rodents with feathers.

vegitarian food is delicious but

why do they have bacos? missing meat flavor that is why

once.... I made a bean casarol to take to a vegi potluck... well the cassarol was DEVOURED....

got home and checked the can I used for the sauce part.... onion soup had beef broth.......

red meat, wild game, pork, chicken, ....

I got my hunting tag ready for some venison

beef it IS whats for dinner

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
Originally posted by horton

if youre not trying to start something then why is your thread called vegetarians?

I look at your pic and I know exactly why Im vegetarian, that lump of flesh looks disgusting.

The blood makes me want to puke and I just know how realy unhealthy it is for you to eat that crap.

I feel sorry for your clogged arteries.
right on horton... NO HE ISN T RYING TO START ANYTHING :rolleyes:.... labels a post 'vegetarians' and that is the photo... clown

that looks like sh1t, i know i d spew if i ate that lump of carcass

get a clue fool

Ranger

Swift, Silent, Deadly!
Aug 16, 2001
Y'all can't see me...
Servus!

Man this thread is loder than Old Dude!

Anyhow, this whole thread is a baitfest from both sides.

STFD&STFU

No one wins, no one is right. All anyone is is annoyed.

Skeeba - please delete this turd of a thread before anyone else gets grouchy.