Quantcast

US Open short report sans pictures.

TheFive7

Chimp
Jun 13, 2007
New York
B50:
I'm glad you're doing better. I helped Firemandivi bring you down the trail on the backboard. I know you were in some wicked pain there. Get better soon and get back out on the trails ASAP! :thumb:

burly50

Where the hell is everyone?
May 13, 2006
Westtown, NY
B50:
I'm glad you're doing better. I helped Firemandivi bring you down the trail on the backboard. I know you were in some wicked pain there. Get better soon and get back out on the trails ASAP! :thumb:
Thanks for not dropping me. I know it wasn't easy.

Been feeling a little better lately. Still have bad days though. Hopefully it's smooth sailing from here.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Thanks for not dropping me. I know it wasn't easy.

Been feeling a little better lately. Still have bad days though. Hopefully it's smooth sailing from here.
Glad to hear from you.

Been wondering how you're doing.

burly50

May 13, 2006
Westtown, NY
Glad to hear from you.

Been wondering how you're doing.
Think I might take my front wheel to the shop tomorrow and ask them why it don't roll so good. Going a little stir crazy in the house. The worst part of all of this, aside from the fact that my back is broken, is that I expend absolutely no energy, there for I can't fall asleep.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Think I might take my front wheel to the shop tomorrow and ask them why it don't roll so good. Going a little stir crazy in the house. The worst part of all of this, aside from the fact that my back is broken, is that I expend absolutely no energy, there for I can't fall asleep.
SO what exactly have you been doing?

Video games?

burly50

May 13, 2006
Westtown, NY
Thanks. I laughed so hard I set my recovery time back by about 2 months.

SO what exactly have you been doing?

Video games?
Unfortunately, I never really got into video games. I just watch tv. I try to move around as much as possible. I am going to start taking walks up and down my road. I may look into a human sized hamster wheel for the bad weather.

I'm also considering making a booty call to my ex-girl friend. She is rather annoying, but she knows how to make up for it.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Thanks. I laughed so hard I set my recovery time back by about 2 months.

Unfortunately, I never really got into video games. I just watch tv. I try to move around as much as possible. I am going to start taking walks up and down my road. I may look into a human sized hamster wheel for the bad weather.

I'm also considering making a booty call to my ex-girl friend. She is rather annoying, but she knows how to make up for it.
pick up some good books, and some good dvd's. have friends visit. get a rubik's cube and learn how to do it.