Quantcast

umm wheres my Crown

maggotbrain

Chimp
Dec 24, 2001
atx
sorry man-
things have been hectic around here since the surgeryand i havent sent the crown off yet as you know.please call me 512 4167676 so i can get your address again.sorry again.im off work tomorrow so i should be around.

Squasher

Monkey
Aug 20, 2001
K-Ville
Originally posted by maggotbrain
sorry man-
things have been hectic around here since the surgeryand i havent sent the crown off yet as you know.please call me 512 4167676 so i can get your address again.sorry again.im off work tomorrow so i should be around.
Just send it here

Attn: Josh Rhame
DATA CENTER
205 6th street
San Marcus Tx

Hows the arm?

maggotbrain

Chimp
Dec 24, 2001
atx
the arm is coming along.doc says im healing fast but i still cant really ride.i probably wont get full range of motion back but im pretty sure that wont effect my riding.still not sure weather i have insurance or not so ive been doing my own physical therapy,swimming and streching.sorry to hear about your collarbone accident.i heard the course up there was gnar steep.glad to hear it wasnt worse though.turns out ill be going to san marcos this saturday,any chance someone would be there i could drop the crown off with?if not ill just send it.again im really sorry its taken this long but my life has been hell for the past weeks.ill try to hook you up with somthin if i can.-T

Squasher

Monkey
Aug 20, 2001
K-Ville
Glad to hear your getting better. Strech that arm every day, that will be the best thing for it. Dont do to much strength training right now. Get the full range of motion back first, worry about buliding the muscle back later.
Ya, kinda suks about the colar bone. Had a CT scan this morning, now back to the doc for a diag.
The course was sooooooooo steep. It was fun while I rode it. Looking forward to going back again.

I dont think any one will be here on the weekend, I know I wont be ;) Ill be sleeping till 3pm sat.:p

Mail it when ya got time, Im not riding right now anyway.
Just dont forget!! :D

Later
Josh

Squasher

Monkey
Aug 20, 2001
K-Ville
Hey T__
Profro told me he got the crown:)
No hard feelings at all. I know you were going through some rough times. Hope to see you one a bike soon bro!!
ummm well, me too. Frikkin colar bone:mad:
By the way, get some health insurance!!:p
Peace.
Josh