Quantcast

UCI MTB 2010 Team list

Beast

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
Where the riding is good
Mitch Ropelato wasn't picked up by a factory team? Who or what is exdrinks?
Here's his list for 2010: BetterRide.net, Brothers Bikes, Chris King, e*thirteen, Edge Composites, Ex Drinks, Fox Racing, Fox Racing Shox, Maxxis, Oakley, Race Face, SDG, Skullcandy, Specialized Bicycles,The Bike Shoppe

I *believe* he formed his own squad, dubbed 'Mitch Ropelato Racing'.

The kid needs better representation - his results should have warranted a full ride . . . or maybe he didn't want one?

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
Oh sweet, cat is finally out of the bag! I asked 2 days ago and was told not to let it out yet...thanks UCI.

Stoked for brook, he had nothing until just recently.

MItch's dad is representing him, and has said no thanks to multiple agents I am told.

willem

Monkey
Jan 29, 2005
Ben Reid on Norco... Good to see him getting support.

I am also exited to see an American like Luke Stroble on MS Evil.

Is VOUILLOZ going to be racing a full WC season this year?

aj-monkey

Monkey
Oct 11, 2007
Squampton, BC
Is Kenda Playbiker taken place of the Kenda Morewood team? I heard Delfs was keeping some sponsor changes on the DL at an Ozzy Nat rd. So I would think that something is brewing.

dondon

Monkey
I think you may see Delfs on a brand from N or the border. Cesar is prob not on the list due to his bad wrist break. Although he has been racing a lot of the world cups last year, his main job with Mondraker is that of engineer, so no need to have him listed on the factory roster.
Weird that with all the marketing teasers that Evil is famous for, they made no big deal about Luke joining the squad. Not that it is a surprise though. Will be weird to see Wyn out of the black and yellow. Can't wait for the season to begin. No World cups for X fusion/Intense crew?

Tayrob

Monkey
Jan 3, 2008
Last I heard X-fusion/Intense is now X-fusion/ODI and they've got Condro,Oien,and Swanguen...still on Intense frames from what i've seen.

mccdh

Monkey
Sep 9, 2008
Comox
Last I heard X-fusion/Intense is now X-fusion/ODI and they've got Condro,Oien,and Swanguen...still on Intense frames from what i've seen.
When does his suspension end? I forget. And does the US suspension effect his UCI racing?

Pete..

Monkey
Feb 11, 2009
Santa Cruz
Mitch Ropelato wasn't picked up by a factory team? Who or what is exdrinks?
Team EX Drinks is dope!
That team is gonna slay. Christian Wright is a pinnnnnnnnnnnnnnner and such a good kid. His dad posts over here quite a bit. They're gonna slay! Team management is done by Mitch's dad and Christian's dad. Look out for them this year!