Quantcast

two of seattle's own selected for Worlds gravity team.

ride

Monkey
Jan 11, 2005
Hey guys,

It was announced yesterday that Luke Strobel and myself were selected for the World Championship team. Luke for the DH squad, and Myself for the 4x team.
He and I are both planning on going to New Zealand to race.
Being that we are in the middle of our race season, we don't have much time to prepare, let alone much funding for such a venture.
We are both going to Crankworx, and the last two Norba Nationals before the Worlds.
We were discussing holding a party/fundraiser on Monday eve after Crankworx. It should be a good time and the place is to be determined. Just putting the feelers out there about the date.
If anybody is interested in attending-feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys and gals,

Lars

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Congrats to both of you!:D

Maybe a bbq of sorts for a fundrasier? Bake sale? Cake walk type thing, but with bike parts?

Please keep us posted on the event!

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
You guys should just start a Myspace page posing as 2 teenage girls who want some KIWI sugar daddies... your sure to get a free ride at least one way.....

ride

Monkey
Jan 11, 2005
A'ight... so the party is tomorrow(tues) night, around 7ish.
It will be at the GHY ranch in Renton. Drinks and food will be provided.
We will have a free raffle to kick down some shwag for those who make it out there. It should be a kick ass time either way.

Directions:
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?searchtype=address&country=US&addtohistory=&searchtab=home&formtype=address&popflag=0&latitude=&longitude=&name=&phone=&level=&cat=&address=2321+ne+10th+st&city=renton&state=wa&zipcode=98056