Quantcast

turner service info

dhr-racer

Monkey
Jan 24, 2007
A, A
a few months ago i sent an email asking about getting my frame repainted and they said they do a full frame service (bushings, bearings and paint, check it over etc) for x amount of $ and they said email them when i was ready so i could work all the details out. I sent them an email the other day and am waiting to hear back, however i do realize things might be a slight bit hectic there right now what with redesigning there who line from the ground up and building them all plus interbike and all the shows and comps right now, so im not expecting and answer right away.

what im wondering is this. im ordering my parts over the next few weeks, and as most of you can understand, id prefer to have a bike to match up. does anyone know the colors they will have this year? and do you know if its possible to do a polished swingarm if its already painted now?

DHRracer

Monkey
Sep 29, 2004
a few months ago i sent an email asking about getting my frame repainted and they said they do a full frame service (bushings, bearings and paint, check it over etc) for x amount of $ and they said email them when i was ready so i could work all the details out. I sent them an email the other day and am waiting to hear back, however i do realize things might be a slight bit hectic there right now what with redesigning there who line from the ground up and building them all plus interbike and all the shows and comps right now, so im not expecting and answer right away.

what im wondering is this. im ordering my parts over the next few weeks, and as most of you can understand, id prefer to have a bike to match up. does anyone know the colors they will have this year? and do you know if its possible to do a polished swingarm if its already painted now?
If you don't get intouch with Turner via e-mail you might try calling.One thing I find with calling is buisnesses can ignore e-mail(not intentionally)but kind of hard to ignore the phone ringing.You might also check with www.olympicpowdercoating.com who does Turners frames.

SpasticJack

Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Bear in mind that most of the Turner crew (as well as most of the rest of the industry) is likely to be pretty tied up with the Vegas show this week.

snowskilz

xblue attacked piggy won
May 15, 2004
rado
turner is in western colorado/utah according to the turner board on mtbr. Then they are off to interbike so its probably going to be a few before you get a response