Quantcast

Turner DHR Goodness...

woffa04

Chimp
Jul 10, 2005
Australia
]
From all the way down here in Aussie land were its been stinking hot with 104F+ the last week

Boxxer WC
Sram X0
440/MTX/729
Juicy Carbons
Tekin Tuned DHX 5
Funn Fatboy bars/RSX Sten
Dura-ace cassette
Minions DHF

Have replaced cranks, chainguide and pedals so excuse the worn Saints and MRP

Last edited:

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Looks nice in that colour. Would be good to paint boxxer red and give it yellow decals though if you already repainted the frame.

nowlan

Monkey
Jul 30, 2008
I dig it Large Time. Id like to know the weight on that build, im just curios a good buddy just got a build comming very similar to that.
And how do you find that new maxle on the WC?

woffa04

Chimp
Jul 10, 2005
Australia
I dig it Large Time. Id like to know the weight on that build, im just curios a good buddy just got a build comming very similar to that.
And how do you find that new maxle on the WC?
I'll have a weight once I put the new the new parts on.

The Boxxer Ride maxle is fine, loving how easy it is :)

boogenman

Turbo Monkey
Nov 3, 2004
BUFFALO
Nice DHR! Except for the ghetto chainstay wrap :disgust1:

I almost got one last spring, a part of me still wishes that I did. Mine would have come with the CCDB as well.

boogenman

Turbo Monkey
Nov 3, 2004
BUFFALO
It's the only thing that stops the noise

:bonk:

LOL

:bonk:

Here is a crappy pic of a quick job I did on my bike. I get sheets of rino liner and cut them to spec and stick it to the frame or whatever with 3M automotive double sided tape or 3M all purpose outdoor double sided tape(same stuff) The tape is a thin layer of foam, it adds a bit of cushion on top of the rhino liner. IMike bike is 100% silent

Last edited:

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
clean simple and fast looking just the way i like bikes...props...i was in oz 2 months ago...love that country, where do you live?

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
oh nice i spent all my time in nsw and queensland...i think it's funny how us US guys think melbourne is said with that 'R' which is totally not the case once you get to austrailia

woffa04

Chimp
Jul 10, 2005
Australia
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=
oh nice i spent all my time in nsw and queensland...i think it's funny how us US guys think melbourne is said with that 'R' which is totally not the case once you get to austrailia
Ah yeh nice did you get much riding done? What did you think of the tracks compared to there in the US? haha yeh its pronounced 'Melben' :). And there's not just kangeroos everywhere in city streets like alot of Americans. Everyone loves it over here :)