Quantcast

TurkeyTurds Day

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Happy Turkey Day, Ridemonkey friends!! I rolled out of bed early for an easy 30 minute spin on the trainer. I've got to drive my wife to her 5K race that I am too broken to run. I will make up for it though with pie.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
:wave:

I guess you guys missed the memo, turkey day was back at the beginning of October! :D

Gotta work today, but it should be relatively easy.

Ride last night was great. It was much warmer than expected.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Tired legs from wifey destroying me on our rides the last couple of days. Not sure what I'm doing today, expecting tomorrow to be a snow shoveling kind of day...

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy peoples. Family lifting morning, moonlighting, maybe hot tub, then Thanksgiving at my sister’s place in Highlands Ranch.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

I had planned on riding today, but we stayed up late eating and drinking way too much with friends last night and tonight's weather seems to have made an early appearance, so meh......

Too much eating and drinking again tonight with other friends. Gobble, gobble bitches.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
slowly emerging from the land of the sick: prolonged two-week period of debilitating back pain, followed by a cold (I assume I was worn out by the constant pain), followed by gastro, followed by the after-effects of the Covid and Flu shot at the same time. Good thing its dark and gloomy to really help raise my spirits.

anyways... happy thanksgiving to my American cousins... hope you get to enjoy some good food and good company!

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
two shits in already....like cinder blocks.

fucking drinking chocolate milk like a 4 year old.

french toast was had.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Family that actually gets along is here. Wifey go to see Haley at full speed yesterday, which she hasn't seen in a while, so she was a bit surprised. The videos are from October of last year and yesterday correspondingly. The improvement is unquestionable. Unfortunately the second video was filmed on an iPhone and sent to me on a droid, so it's pretty shitty quality, but it gets the point across.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
hello chickens

not much. make turkey. It's not fancy. Got on the trainer for the first time in forever (thanks Elsa), still shopping for a shock.