Quantcast

Turdsday GMT

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Mornin! Woke up to our dog barking to protect us from some ferocious apple eating deer in the front yard. Went and did a tour of Mesa Verde yesterday but now its time to pack up and leave Durango. Final stop tonight, Gunnison!

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Hey Poland, did you ride Phils World while you were in Cortez? Those trails kick ass!

I got an MRI read yesterday, turns out all I have is torn tendon and bruised bone! No torn ligaments in my wrist means I can keep on riding and working, just have to live with the aches and pains. Before you start scraping linoleum off concrete make sure there's no nails sticking up!

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Went to the PIR Cruise In last night and saw some sick rides. Next Wednesday is the last one of the year and should be a good turnout. Haven't had a chance to ride much, but I see some skate park and track time this weekend.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Went for a 30km ride this morning. Felt great.

Now for a mid-day beer and nap. Being a student and having enough savings to not have to work during the school year has its advantages, sometimes.

:nerd:

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Got some Intra Muscular Stimulation at physio today. (Needles jabbed into my muscles)

Crazy how quickly it improves my shoulder. I am on the mend!