Quantcast

***Tuesday GMT***

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
pooping my brains out.
our house is full of sick females. may go shoot hoops or fish after work.
want bacon and eggs & fatty buttermilk biscuit & a bowl of grits right now cuz of yall.

RoboDonkey713

Monkey
Feb 24, 2011
Maine
I had a sausage and egg bagel this AM. None of this Dunkin' Donuts crap either. Made at my house and shoveled down my throat.
I didn't gram it or take a pic, but It was good. Will do it again tomorrow.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Gonna take a stroll in Santa Cruz and hope the ravenous hordes of homeless junkies don’t break into the truck. Ridden 8 days straight, I need a break! Then onward to San Francisco...
Lock your bikes up in the truck.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
pooping my brains out.
our house is full of sick females. may go shoot hoops or fish after work.
want bacon and eggs & fatty buttermilk biscuit & a bowl of grits right now cuz of yall.
TN is female. Good to know.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Joshua Tree was cooler than I expected. Still doesn’t have as much to offer as some of the other parks, but neat to see none the less.

Got 4 days of relaxing in Palm Springs ahead of us. Going to enjoy the pools and hot springs for a bit before we head north.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Got a recall notice yesterday from FCA for a drag link that may separate and lead to a loss of steering and crash.

Crawled under the truck today and found my drag link loose. Guess that was opportune timing...

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Got a recall notice yesterday from FCA for a drag link that may separate and lead to a loss of steering and crash.

Crawled under the truck today and found my drag link loose. Guess that was opportune timing...
THE LORD WORKS IN MYSTERIOUS WAYS!!!

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Just picked up the mother n law from the airport. She will be here for three weeks....... I am going to find a lot of chores to do....
In the garage and the yard. You need to make sure they are not in the house with said MIL.

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005
April showers bring May flowers (and misery), stay safe eastern folks and Godspeed April bomb cyclone:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/weather/2019/04/02/april-bomb-cyclone-sock-northeast-with-wintry-weather-high-winds-its-even-brought-snow-north-carolina/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.48ab52f367ff

As the storm sprints north, its axis of rainfall will spread as far inland as near Interstate 95.

Rainfall totals of between a half-inch and an inch can be expected, with heavier amounts closer to the coast. As the storm’s center is forecast to pass 50 miles east of Cape Hatteras, rainfall amounts could increase significantly on the barrier islands. Ocracoke and communities along North Carolina Highway 12 could pick up two to four inches. Isolated eight-inch amounts are possible just offshore.

A high wind warning is up for the barrier islands as well, where gusts to 60 mph are possible Tuesday evening and night.

The storm will continue its northeasterly trek, sweeping well east of the Delmarva Peninsula and bringing occasional showers near the nation’s capital, with a bout of steadier rain along and east of the Chesapeake Bay. A quarter- to half-inch of rain is possible along the immediate Delaware and New Jersey beaches.

In the Northeast, steady rain will arrive just after midnight, the heaviest confined to southeastern Massachusetts. A widespread half- to three-quarters of an inch will fall in the Boston to Providence corridor, but up to two inches might drench Cape Cod and the islands, where winds may gust over 40 mph. A stray thunderstorm is also possible.

Last edited: