Quantcast

~~~Tuesday GMT~~~

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Morning all, what say you? I say a train keep arollin' all night long.

Have a good Tuesday.

Jimmysal

Monkey
Mar 26, 2010
Vermont
Did a load of laundry last night. It contained most of my work clothes and a sharpie marker. Opened the dryer this morning, and the inside of it looked like a Jackson Pollock painting.

Hey, at least the day started on an up note. Where's the acetone?

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Promotion is "in the works" but he new responsibility has arrived. I'm going to be around the monkey a bit less. They paycheck better be worth it.

Jam session with buds last night. New amp/cab combo slays. My playing is getting better daily.

Date with the bassist/model tonight.

Reggie Watts tickets just arrived!

Not a bad 24 hour slice of life. May you all have some sunshine too!

BUFFALO

Vigorous Giver of Reputation
Feb 11, 2005
Renton, wa
Morning to you all. Watched Smokey and the Bandit with the Mrs. last night! What a funny movie! Been a really long time since I have seen that!
Congrats to Treesaw if the rumors are true!

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
oh! and my husband wins hubby of the year! I rode home in torrential rain and wind last night and he had a hot bath, wine, music, candles, and my favorite magazine all set up for me!! Then dinner and a moooovie :) Awesome evening.

BUFFALO

Vigorous Giver of Reputation
Feb 11, 2005
Renton, wa
oh! and my husband wins hubby of the year! I rode home in torrential rain and wind last night and he had a hot bath, wine, music, candles, and my favorite magazine all set up for me!! Then dinner and a moooovie :) Awesome evening.
It was an awesome evening! You deserve it! But stop grossing everyone out!