Quantcast

Ttc

TheRiddler

Chimp
Aug 23, 2009
is shreddable. Me and team TLD were out there this weekend and i was more than impressed with what theyv done. The goat trail on the big side of the mountain has some of the steepest berms iv ever ridden, along with a new intermediate trail that's going to be a blast once it gets broken in. Troy and the guys were there both days blowing off trails, which is awesome to see. it's only 10$ a day to ride and is well worth it, especially during the winter months when most places are socked in with snow. TTC also has heated cabins that can sleep 4 for 55$, also well worth it in my opinion. If youre looking to shake off the cobwebs before race season, I highly recommend heading out there. The more riders that go, the more funding they get, the better the riding gets.

Attachments

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
Yep. The big side of the mtn is my favorite trail right now. Plus you can bring your dirt bikes and your 4wheel drives. Just past the TTC is an entrance to an awesome 4wheel drive trail. Plus during the summer the rope swing is great after a day of riding. As of now the TTC races are the only races on my 2011 calender.

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
eh, there's far better things to bitch at snowshoe about. their summer program really has lost something over the years.
Sure. They are all related and as such I'm not heading there next year. Far better places to ride for your money i.e. The TTC! :thumb:

drkenan

anti-dentite
Oct 1, 2006
west asheville
Damn I gotta get over there too. I think a long weekend that would have previously been spent at Snowshoe would be great for a Windrock/TTC trip. Either that or a vacation to Chattanooga.

The TTC has a special charm for whatever reason.
The trails are coming along and the big side shuttles take you by a "beverage" store every run:D
Factor in cheap cabins, hot showers , a rope swing into the river and a good and rowdy mexi eatery nearby it really is a good time.You luck out when the local guy comes in and does Vanilla -Ice karaoke on weekends....:shocked:
Also, raccoon mtn xc trails nearby make the TTC a very good value.

roperacer

Monkey
Aug 17, 2009
chattanooga tn
had a day with 20 canadians today,,,the guys are loving the place, and the weather, they are even building lines at night behind the cabins! i plan on having a kick ass day this saturday out there! come on out!

TheRiddler

Chimp
Aug 23, 2009
Loo, we got to experience locals karaoke night. Except it was "Achy Breaky Heart" just as high quality, I'm sure.

waterdogs

Monkey
Jul 30, 2010
Upstate SC
My wife and I used to frequent the Ocoee River, but I didn't have a bike worthy of TTC at that time.

I have heard there is a shuttlable DH run at Chilohowee (sp?) off of 30 (I think?). I know it's not park-like, but anyone ever done that run? It's not far from TTC (in the grand scheme of things).