Quantcast

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Sounds like he has to pay a large deposit to the court while he appeals this verdict and he's already had to do the same for the prior verdict against him in the earlier trial.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
:rofl:

Like he's ever going to pay her a dime.
  • On whether Trump will pay damages: “I think he’s gonna have to pay – and whether it requires him to sell something or to put a lien on something to get a loan, that’s his problem, not ours. He’s gonna pay, and Judge (Lewis) Kaplan, through judgment-enforcement mechanisms, will make sure that he pays. And indeed, even to take the appeal, he’s going to have to at least put up a bond of 20% of the amount.”

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
  • On whether Trump will pay damages: “I think he’s gonna have to pay – and whether it requires him to sell something or to put a lien on something to get a loan, that’s his problem, not ours. He’s gonna pay, and Judge (Lewis) Kaplan, through judgment-enforcement mechanisms, will make sure that he pays. And indeed, even to take the appeal, he’s going to have to at least put up a bond of 20% of the amount.”
He will still win. Unless they can conclude this Tax matter in time. Which I don’t think will happen. How can this be?

Did you know that almost all the Bus Stations have been bought up by the All Swallowing Monstor of Power,no Money to much motherfuckers who consume since 08 All House‘s and Property that there is no return. Well,before 08 but not the scale of real estate. One American,1 British,and 1 German Company has a grip so strong,that I can’t talk. Sorry Brothers.

Avy

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
on what grounds?
I thought one of the motions at the moment was that the ADA that filed the indictments wasn't properly confirmed to the position. (The guy who Willis is having extra curricular activities with).

So he was basically John Q Public at the time...

Last edited:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I thought was of the motions at the moment was that the ADA that filed the indictments wasn't properly confirmed to the position. (The guy who Willis is having extra curricular activities with).

So he was basically John Q Public at the time...
hadn't heard about that, but that sounds like a minor procedural issue. i don't think that would invalidate the grand jury indictment.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR